Throne Room Pedals
This is the pedal that named the company...
There's a good chance you're tired of all those normal tremolo pedals on the market, with just one basic wah-wah-wah sine wave and speed knob. When you need intense tremolo, look no farther than the Throne Room!!
This tremolo has a purely analog signal path for lush, vintage tremolo. At no point is your signal converted to digital. It features 8 different waveforms, as well as a BUILT IN TAP TEMPO! The tempo can also be controlled with the speed knob, or with an external tap input from another pedal or clock source.
Don't worry, it still does the basic wah-wah-wah sine wave.
- 5 knob controls: Waveform, Depth, Distort, Speed, Multiplier
- 8 different waveforms: Sine, Square, Triangle, Ramp Up, Ramp Down, Sweep, Reverse Sweep, and Random
- Waveform distort knob stretches or squishes the waveform for an extremely wide pallet of sounds within each waveform
- Bypass LED and always-on tempo/waveform LED that blinks to the current speed of the tremolo and fades in and out according to the selected waveform, giving you a quick glance at your current settings even while in bypass
- Tap input/output - use this jack to have the pedal's tap tempo sent to another pedal, or receive an input tempo from another pedal or switch.
- No volume drop when the pedal is engaged.
Features & Tech:
- True Bypass
- Die cast aluminum enclosure with a tough, shiny, sparkly powder coated finish. Ooooh, pretty!
- CLIFF true bypass stomp switch
- Neutrik 1/4" jacks
- Military grade wiring
- Rock-solid masked PC board
- Low tolerance, highest quality electronics
- Blinding blue LED's
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 3.7" x 1.2"
- Power: 9V DC center negative (standard Boss, etc.)