Throne Room Pedals
Our take on an apocalyptic distortion! Maybe a bit too extreme for some...on a prototype built for a friend, a high gain power chord actually SPLIT A TREE IN HALF on a calm clear day. No joke! All was well when playing with a clean signal, but once the stomp switch was pressed and The Revelator unleashed its full power, SNAP! Right outside the window a non-rotting tree of considerable size broke in half. Just saying...personal results may vary, but we do guarantee great tone! :)
Four incredible knobs to adjust volume, gain, tone, and filter. Also featuring a 3-way clipping switch that gives you a massive palette of tones to choose from.
- Volume: Uh, makes it louder or quieter.
- Gain: Keep this low enough and you'll actually have something closer to a clean boost. But crank the gain past 12 o'clock and you'll fly through distortion territory with a one way ticket to FUZZ land! Combine the huge-range gain knob with the 3-way clipping switch for a massive palette of tones to choose from.
- Tone: A fairly standard tone knob to adjust the higher frequencies after clipping - anywhere from mellow and mid-heavy to pain-staking high-end bite!
- Filter: Adjust the tone BEFORE the pedal's clipping section. AKA - make it sound different before the distortion tears it to pieces, causing a different end result with a subtle low-end boost.
- 3-Way Clipping Switch: Pick from Silicon (standard clipping), Open clipping (less fuzz and a volume boost to make for a killer overdrive or MASSIVE boost!), or Germanium clipping (the most saturation and fuzz possible).
Features & Tech
- True Bypass
- Die cast aluminum enclosure with a tough, shiny, sparkly powder coated finish. Ooooh, pretty!
- CLIFF true bypass stomp switch
- Top quality Taiway toggle switches
- Neutrik 1/4" jacks
- Military grade wiring
- Rock-solid masked PC board
- Low tolerance, highest quality electronics
- Blinding white LED
- Dimensions: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Power: 9V DC center negative (standard Boss, etc.)