- fat boost (toggle)
- high cut (toggle)
Throne Room Pedals
Specializing in uber-transparent, tube-like breakup, this is a light to medium overdrive pedal of pure heavenly tone, unlike anything you've ever experienced. Have you tried all the mass manufactured pedals on the market and weren't quite satisfied? Give this a whirl. You won't be disappointed!
Many overdrive pedals you buy on the market from the larger pedal makers are all built around the same circuit. They differ in some ways and with certain features, but ultimately you're getting the SAME pedal: a Tubescreamer. It's not bad. The Tubescreamer is a legendary circuit that's been well known throughout the years and made it onto countless albums. But as good as it is you may just want something different. This one is NOT a Tubescreamer like the others.
From light, subtle crunch to heavy, fat overdrive, this pedal will be your go-to from now on. This is no thin-sounding, weak overdrive!
Standard Volume, Drive, and Tone controls.
Flip the "fat boost" switch and add some extra bass to hear this thing really roar. Enabling the fat boost also gives a touch more fuzz at higher gain settings. Use the fat boost with a humbucker pickup in the neck of your guitar for the heaviest bass-thumping effect possible!
Flip the "high cut" switch and very subtly ease back on the pedal's harshness.
Balance the tone knob, high cut and fat boost switches for an incredible range of tones. From harsh and thin to heavy, fat and powerful, this really does it all!
Features & Tech
- Die cast aluminum enclosure with a tough, shiny, sparkly powder coated finish. Ooooh, pretty!
- CLIFF true bypass stomp switch
- Top quality Taiway toggle switches
- Neutrik 1/4" jacks
- Military grade wiring
- Rock-solid masked PC board
- 1% tolerance metal film resistors throughout
- 5% tolerance boxed film capacitors or 5% tolerance silver mica dipped capacitors in the audio path
- Blinding ultra violet (blacklight) LED
- Dimensions: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Power: 9V DC center negative (standard Boss, etc.)