DUAL STAGE INSTRUMENT AND LINE AMP DRIVER PEDAL.
The White Rabbit is a vintage studio line amp in a pedal that comes from the sonic heritage of tape machine playback circuits and console inputs that always seem to both â€œfinishâ€ and enhance tone, punch, color, and clarity by simply patching through them.
The White rabbit has two foot-switchable modes:
- The unity-gain â€œBlueâ€ mode with a one-knob â€œcharacterâ€ control that tones in how open or â€œtightâ€ the amp sounds.
- The two knob â€œredâ€ mode that you can set and â€œdialâ€ in both the amount and nature of your boost- from more wide open enhancement to a tighter and punchier, almost â€˜saggingâ€™, or â€˜compression without a compressorâ€ effect at any boost level- small to huge.
The Rabbit itself also breaks up and sings smoothly at extremes in both modes- but mainly, it enhances anything before it and drives the most into anything you put after it- especially when boosting straight into your main amplifier.
- Built using turrets punched into fiberboard - just like vintage Fender amps
- Sounds great on ANYTHING- tracking or re-amping bass, keys, guitar, etc.
- Amazing for snare! 100% point to point wired using Switchcraft jacks, NOS transistors and selected parts
- True bypass switching Powder coated and hand-painted finish
- Handmade in Austin, TX, USA
- High Active Input Impedance (>500k)
- Runs on -9V DC / 100mA current draw
- Drives Line Input, Instrument Input loads (>10k), drives 600ohm loads with slight attenuation