Geoffrey Teese / RMC
Since its release in 1998, the RMC1 has gained the reputation as one of the best wah pedals in the world. Based on the most requested hot-rod mods Geoffrey Teese has done over the years, this hand built wah delivers more sweep range than mass produced wahs. Besides the increased range, the RMC1 produces a more musical sweep with a repositioned sweet spot, richer mids, and a stronger low end than any chrome-top wah on the market today. Also, the wet output signal of the RMC1 is boosted to keep your sound from getting lost in the crowd like other wahs. Just like all RMC wahs, the RMC1 is designed and built by Geoffrey Teese and includes licensed fuzz-friendly technology (as of October 2006), true-bypass, easily adjustable rocker tension (as of October 2006), and AC adapter jack, and is covered by our limited one year warranty.
The RMC1 is tuned primarily for single coil pickups or bass guitar. If you use humbuckers, I strongly suggest you consider another model, as the RMC1 can sound muddy with some high output humbuckers. All other RMC models are more humbucker friendly. The brand new version of the RMC1 can be dialed back to reduce the output and low end, via a board mounted trimmer (VR21). This will make the new RMC1 much more versatile than previous versions.
- (2009-11-21) Real McCoy Custom RMC1 by Fernando Gabriel
- (2009-12-10) Real McCoy Custom RMC1 by Fernando Gabriel
- (2010-07-04) Wah Shootoff. Budda Bud Wah VS. RMC 1 Teese Wah by Mythos Pedals
- (2011-12-23) Real McCoy Custom RMC1. by JamStageCz
- (2012-09-21) RMC1 Wah and FuzzTool by Sam Vilo
- (2014-07-06) RMC ??? RMC 1 by BuzzbeeTV