Geoffrey Teese / RMC
Part RMC1, part PICTURE WAH, the WIZARD WAH sounds like nothing else, with extended sweep range, rich, yet tight lows, smooth mids, a natural sounding top end, and a slight overall boost. Unlike the RMC1, the WIZARD WAH is designed to work with most any pickup configuration and any amp gain structure.
Just like all RMC wahs, the WIZARD WAH is designed and built by Geoffrey Teese and includes licensed fuzz-friendly technology (as of October 2006), true-bypass, easily adjustable rocker tension (as of October 2006), and AC adapter jack, and is covered by our limited one year warranty.
- (2010-07-08) Real McCoy Custom RMC5 Wizard Wah Pedal by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2010-12-29) RMC Wizard Wah Demo by Fat Tone Guitars
- (2011-02-12) VFE Pedals Fuzz Cocktail - Barber Tone Press - Teese Wizard Wah by KissFanSite
- (2012-06-13) RMC custom wizard wah by Don Felipe
- (2014-04-23) Real McCoy Custom RMC5 Wizard Wah by Prymaxe