Geoffrey Teese / RMC
Not since 1967 have the true sounds of the original Italian Picture Wah been available in a production model wah. As of July 2001, REAL MCCOY CUSTOM is pleased to announce that your wait is over. Our REAL MCCOY PICTURE WAH faithfully reproduces this elusive sound. Housed in our sparkle metallic blue case and topped with a white footpad, the REAL MCCOY PICTURE WAH delivers the classic Italian sound.
This is not a hot-rodded wah like our RMC1. It is a blueprinted stock circuit that reproduces all the tonal nuances of the very best sounding Italian Picture Wah we've ever heard (and we've heard HUNDREDS). Spot-on to one particular original that was in for repair so many years ago.
Just like all RMC wahs, the REAL MCCOY PICTURE WAH is designed and built by Geoffrey Teese and includes licensed fuzz-friendly technology (as of October 2006), true-bypass, easily adjustable rocker tension (as of October 2006), and AC adapter jack, and is covered by our limited one year warranty. And, yes, that is Geoffrey's picture (July 2001).
- (2008-08-28) RMC4 Picture Wah by FernandoPareta
- (2008-08-28) Guitar effects pedal demo: D*A*M MKII / RMC TEESE Picture Wah / Strat / Victoria 45410 by mrcali68
- (2010-07-08) JAMMING WITH RMC PICTURE WAH AND FULLTONE OCD PEDALS by Kevin Bryant
- (2010-07-08) RMC PICTURE WAH VS. 70's KING VOX WAH by Kevin Bryant
- (2010-12-21) RMC Picture Wah Demo by Fat Tone Guitars
- (2010-12-22) Jon demo's the RMC Picture Wah pedal from RMC Custom. He's playing a RAM Vectis Guitar with Lollar humbuckers through a Tone King Imperial amp. by Fat Tone Guitars
- (2011-07-09) Real McCoy Custom RMC 4 Picture Wah by Prymaxe
- (2011-11-18) Teese RMC 4 Wah - Demo by Just Nick for Rock n Roll Vintage by JustNickMusic
- (2011-12-08) RMC Picture VS Dunlop Jimi Hendrix wah by elswan64
- (2011-12-11) RMC Picture Wah VS Area 51 Wah clean sound by elswan64
- (2011-12-11) RMC Picture Wah VS Area 51 Wah dirt sound by elswan64
- (2013-08-09) RMC Picture Wah by Sam Vilo
- (2014-06-01) Teese RMC 4 vs RMC 10 Wah Comparison by Mike Hermans