Truly based on the Jimi Hendrix LIVE Wah Sound. This is a reproduction of the classic live Jimi sound!
Stack full of nickels metal can type Fazel inductor with the Vintage Vox style chrome trim ring ! Makes this Teese Wah a Classic !!
Inside you'll find free-standing Switchcraft jacks, a heavy-duty Italian on/off switch, double-clad circuit board, our Metal Can inductor, exclusive RMC-ICAR potentiometer, and tight tolerance through-hole components. Outside you've got a black crinkle-finish base and a chrome rocker with black footpad.
Plain and simple.
- Model number: RMC10
- Inductor: Custom Metal Can
- RFI Filtering: Yes
- EMI Filtering: Yes
- Current draw: <10 mA
If an AC adapter is used, the adapter requires a 5.5/2.1mm coax plug with a negative center post, 9VDC AC regulated Class II, 20mA to 200mA max current output.
- (2014-06-01) Teese RMC 4 vs RMC 10 Wah Comparison by Mike Hermans
- (2014-06-03) Real McCoy Custom RMC10 Wah w/ D*A*M Sonic Titan demo by David Curtis
- (2014-06-04) Real McCoy Custom RMC 10 Wah & DAM Sonic Titan demo by TommysGuitarShop
- (2014-12-16) Teese RMC10, The Perfect 10 wah pedal by Sam Vilo
- (2014-12-21) RMC10 wah with Fuzz by Sam Vilo
- (2015-01-02) RMC10 The Perfect 10 by Sam Vilo
- (2015-07-15) ???????RMC RMC10 / ???? ??????????? by IKEBEchannel