Digitally programmable, 100% analog signal path
This triple channel rig-in-a-box is a no-brainer solution for players needing three hot tones served up fast and easy. Dial up a tone, double-tap one of the three preset footswitches, and it’s saved. Yeah, it’s that easy. Whatever you want, from country clean to nu-metal dirt, the TRI-A.C. will hand over three flavors of the finest SansAmp tones faster than a drive-thru.
The genuine analog SansAmp circuitry features Drive and Level controls, an active three-band EQ, and three selectable amp voicings:
- TWEED = Fender®-style
- BRITISH = Marshall®-style
- CALIFORNIA = Mesa/Boogie®-style
When you select one of the 3 pre-voiced amp styles, every dimension of each individual personality changes. It is not merely a difference in EQ or gain structure. Each amplifier type has its own tonality and its own input sensitivity. Each interacts differently to the dynamics of your playing style and to the signal level of the instrument.
While you upgrade your sound, you can downsize your arsenal. Or not. You decide how much gear you want to carry around:
- Use a SansAmp TRI-A.C. to drive a power amp and speaker cabinet(s).
- Go to a gig with a SansAmp TRI-A.C. and a Power Engine 60 (see optional accessories below) and run directly through the house P.A. system.
- Float into any club or studio with just a SansAmp TRI-A.C. and plug directly into the board.
While larger than our other SansAmp pedals, it still fits in a gig bag. Actual size is 7.25"l x 5"w x 1.5"h (2"h overall).
Operable with 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC2).
- (2007-10-08) CHATREEO TEST SANAMP TRI AC by Chatreeo
- (2012-12-11) TECH21 Sans-Amp TRI-AC - FRYETTE MEMPHIS 30 - CHARVEL STRAT CH1 JAPAN by JokeAndRazz