This floor version of our RPM rackmount provides the same detailed tone shaping possibilities for any signal source. It is particularly useful with acoustic, electric and bass guitars, and upright bass, either direct to a mixing console or with an instrument amplifier. The Para Driver DI gives your instrument a natural warmth and presence, as if miking it through a tube pre-amp. The SansAmp circuitry eliminates the harsh, unnatural harmonics of piezo pickups, while the Drive control offers some tasteful edge -- just a little or over-the-top.
- Actual size: 4.5” x 3.5” x 1.5”
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Phantom power operable, or utilizes an optional 9V DC power supply (Tech 21 Model # DC2), or 9V battery (not included).
- Active tone controls with 12dB of cut or boost
- Sweepable semi-parametric EQ
- 1/4-inch 4.7 megOhm instrument level input
- 1/4-inch and XLR outputs with selectable levels
- Parallel, uneffected output to run a dry signal to a separate channel
- (2009-10-11) Tech 21?NYC: SansAmp PARA DRIVER DI with electric guitar by Burgerman666
- (2009-11-14) Tech 21 SansAmp PARA DRIVER DI: Acoustic guitar by Burgerman666
- (2009-11-15) Tech 21 SansAmp PARA DRIVER DI: Bass by Burgerman666
- (2015-03-25) How to Record Using the Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver V2 Direct Box by Sweetwater Sound