In celebration of our 20th anniversary, we proudly present a special relic-style version, the SansAmp Classic 20. The exterior design is taken from an actual “vintage” SansAmp pedal used on a world tour by a renowned artist. The main heart of the circuitry and inner workings remain virtually unchanged.
Of the pedal formats, SansAmp Classic is the most sophisticated and a tweaker’s delight. Its unconventional design not only keeps the unit compact, it is key to the wide range of sounds you can achieve. There is a bank of eight Character switches to adjust tonality, harmonics and dynamics. A 3-position input switch gives you a choice of preamp styles: Lead (Marshall®-style), Normal (Mesa Boogie®-style), and Bass (Fender®-style) which is excellent for rhythm as well as bass guitar. Four knob controls shape pre-amp contours, power amp contours, volume and final tone.
The SansAmp Classic was designed to recreate the natural sound of tube amplifiers -- without effects, so you can have a solid foundation of tone upon which to build. It is specifically engineered with a flat output to provide maximum flexibility and control with external EQ. The SansAmp Classic offers countless (we know, we’ve tried) combinations and permutations for you to explore.
- Actual size: 4.5" x 3.5" x 1.5" Weight 12 oz.
- Operable with 9V alkaline battery or DC power supply (included in US and Canada only), Tech 21 Model #DC1
- The SansAmp Classic’s knob controls shape pre-amp contours, power amp contours, volume and final tone.
- SansAmp Classic was specifically engineered with a flat output to provide maximum flexibility and control with external EQ.
- There are countless (we know, we’ve tried) combinations and permutations for you to explore.