Much more than just a direct box, the SansAmp Bass Driver DI is capable of dialing up big vintage tube tones, bright modern slap sounds, gnarly distortions, and all in between. Three different outputs to drive power amps, recording desks, PA mixers, or simply enhance your current rig. Controls include Presence for definition and upper harmonic content; Blend to combine the proportion of direct signal and SansAmp circuitry; and active EQ specifically tuned for bass with 12dB of cut or boost.
- Actual size: 4.5" x 3.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Phantom power operable, or uses optional DC power supply, Tech 21 Model #DC2, or 9V alkaline battery (not included).
Tech 21 (press release August 2016)
Tech 21 Introduces the SansAmp Bass Driver DI Version 2
The SansAmp Bass Driver DI has been an arsenal staple for players and studios almost since the day it was introduced in 1994. This all-analog multi-function, multi-application pedal dials up big vintage tube tones, bright modern slap sounds, gnarly distortions, and all in between.
With the popularity of 5- and 6-string basses having gone beyond being a trend and becoming mainstream, Tech 21 has “modernized” Version 2 to enable switching the bass frequency to extend further into those lower registers. A mid-range control was also added along with a switch to adjust its frequency. The core of the SansAmp Bass Driver and all of its tones remain true to its original design.
- (2014-01-04) Bass SansAmp BDDI by Analog Sound
- (2017-04-19) Clip 2 (Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI Version 2 Review) by Premier Guitar
- (2017-04-19) Clip 1 (Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI Version 2 Review) by Premier Guitar