Bass DI with EQ, pad, ground lift and more.
Have you ever arrived at a venue or a studio assuming there would be a decent quality DI? It doesn't always work out that way. For the pro on the go, the VT Bass DI covers a lot of ground in a small footprint. This multi-function, multi-application format features three different outputs. You can complement your current rig, record direct, drive power amps and go direct to the PA. Just throw it in your gig bag and you’re ready at a moment’s notice.
Like its sibling, the original VT Bass, you can get the same legendary tower of power tone pumping through a stack of 10-inchers. This is for players who enjoy being heard. From chunky funk with the ubiquitous flip top, to the higher gain growl of indie rock. The VT Bass DI incorporates a Blend control to adjust the ratio of direct signal and SansAmp circuitry, and a Bite switch to engage a presence boost and a subsonic filter.
With the VT Bass DI, you can go from clean SVT®-style thump to dirty earthquaking rump. No matter which way you dial it in, it all sounds massive.
- Emulations of classic bass rigs
- Blend control for direct versus processed sound
- Rugged build quality
- (2013-02-05) Winter NAMM 2013 Tech 21 VT Bass DI and VT Rack by Harmony-Central
- (2013-02-07) NAMM '13 - Tech 21 Blonde Deluxe and VT Bass DI by Premier Guitar
- (2014-05-23) TECH 21 VT BASS DI part 01 in BASS GEAR by Shift Line
- (2014-07-06) TECH 21 VT BASS DI part 02 in BASS GEAR by Shift Line
- (2016-06-02) ???????TECH21 VT BASS DI by IKEBEchannel
- (2014-08-28) Tech 21 VT Bass DI: NS Upright, Flip - Top Setting by Premier Guitar
- (2014-08-28) Tech 21 VT Bass DI: Nash P, SVT, Setting Bite Engaged by Premier Guitar