The Deluxe version of the SansAmp VT Bass features a combination of a warm, all-analog signal path and convenient digital recall. There are 6 program locations and dual inputs for two instruments to be on-line, ready to go. Create three custom tones for each input or use all six locations for a single instrument. And you can program the FX loop to engage your favorite effect each time a so-designated preset is selected. Super simple to operate, changes can easily be made on the fly --without having to refer to the owner’s manual. You just turn the knobs to a setting you like, double click on a footswitch and it’s saved in that channel. You can custom tweak and program six of your personal sounds, from vintage clean to gnarly overdrive to crushing distortion.
- (2010-02-03) [NAMM 2010] - Tech21 - VT Bass Deluxe by Audiofanzine
- (2011-06-08) Tech 21 SansAmp VT Bass Deluxe Demo by GuitarGearComMx
- (2011-06-21) Tech 21 SansAmp Character Series VT Bass Deluxe im Test auf MusikMachen.de by musikmachenDE
- (2012-08-09) Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe Bass Pedal Demo - Sweetwater Sound by Sweetwater Sound
- (2012-08-16) Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe - Bass Amp Emulator Pedal Through a PA by JRRSHOP02
- (2015-11-03) Tech 21 SansAmp Character Series VT Bass Deluxe im Test by musikmachenDE
- (2016-06-02) ???????TECH21 VT BASS DELUXE by IKEBEchannel