Tight, muscular grind with buzz-saw harmonics.
The Tech 21 Boost Distortion effects pedal’s all-analog circuitry yields righteous, vintage tones with modern dependability. Designed and built from the ground up utilizing the best individually-selected, hand-biased discreet components, each unit delivers optimized performance with studio-quiet operation. Alongside a wealth of hot driven tones, there is a powerful boost function that delivers up to an incredible 21dB of clean boost, which can be used independently from the effect. It is a true post-boost, punching up the tone you dialed in, not smothering it in unwanted distortion. From the high-impedance input to the sweepable low-pass filter in the tone control, your tone will be open and controllable in every setting.
- Level, Tone, Drive, Sag and Boost knobs
- Modern dependability
- Hand-biased discrete components
- (2012-02-10) NAMM '12 - Tech 21 Boost Overdrive, Boost Distortion, Boost Fuzz, Bass Boost Fuzz Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2012-03-20) Tech 21 Boost Distortion by Tech 21 Character series
- (2012-03-20) Tech 21 Boost Distortion by Tech 21
- (2012-08-03) Tech 21 Boost Distortion Guitar Pedal Demo - Sweetwater Sound by Sweetwater Sound
- (2012-09-04) Tech 21 NYC: BOOST DISTORTION by Burgerman666
- (2012-09-12) Tech 21 Boost Distortion by Tech 21
- (2015-06-29) Tech 21 Boost Distortion by FuzzvilleMusicstore