Tech 21 Debuts the Boost COMP Compression for Guitar and Bass.
The Boost COMP uniquely gives guitar and bass players pre- and post- tone shaping adjustability to achieve the right balance that complements their instruments and playing style. Presence provides a pre-compression tonal boost for high-end string attack and clarity. Tone provides a post-compression cut or boost to generate a mellower, more lush tone without getting too dark.
To fatten your tone, increase sustain and punch up your sound, the Boost COMP utilizes old school, all-analog, FET-based technology, which is inherently warmer, more transparent, and more musical than other methods. This player-friendly pedal offers simplified controls to uncomplicate the daunting and frustrating process often experienced with complex compressors, without compromising results.
When it’s time to jump out, a powerful boost function delivers up to 21dB of clean boost to increase your output level --without adding more compression. A true post-boost, this function can also be used independently.
Other features include 1/4-inch high-impedance input and low impedance output, and silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators. Operable with 9V battery (not included) or optional DC power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC2).
- (2015-06-16) Tech 21 NYC: Boost Comp - Guitar Demo by Burgerman666
- (2015-06-17) Tech 21 NYC: Boost Comp - Bass Demo - SVT-4Pro (model) by Burgerman666
- (2015-06-17) Tech 21 NYC: Boost Comp - Bass Demo - DI by Burgerman666
- (2015-06-18) Tech 21 Boost COMP with Bass through an SVT by Tech 21
- (2015-06-18) Tech 21 Boost COMP with Bass Recorded Direct by Tech 21
- (2015-06-18) Tech 21 Boost COMP with Guitar by Tech 21
- (2015-11-23) Tech 21 Boost COMP Review (BASS) by Bass-pedals.com