The essentials for killer vocal harmonies
Natural harmony sound, ease of use and now, ultimate affordability are yours in VoiceTone H1. Pros and hobbyists alike can achieve fuller-sounding vocal performances with this sturdy vocal harmony pedal.
- Adds one or two voices of realistic harmony to your voice
- Both guitarists and non-guitarists can create musical harmonies
- High quality signal path and tough enclosure
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
No Guesswork Required
Guitarist/singers can take advantage of H1's uncanny guitar-sensing ability to keep your harmonies in tune. For non-guitarists, H1 has a key selector so you can dial-in harmonies that fit lots of songs.
As simple as plugging in your mic
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
Strong family genes
Each VoiceTone single shares the same genes: a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberized no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.
- (2011-04-02) VoiceTone H1 - Intelligent Vocal Harmony stompbox by TC-Helicon
- (2011-04-08) Musikmesse 2011 TC Helicon Voicetone H1 Harmonizer Live Demo by MusicStoreTV
- (2011-04-10) Musikmesse 2011 TC Helicon H1 by MusicStoreTV
- (2011-11-02) Tone, Harmony, Reverb - VoiceTone Singles Demo by TC-Helicon
- (2014-12-05) Andy Allo - ?Do I Wanna Know? with H1 Vocal Harmonizer by TC-Helicon
- (2015-05-29) Das erste Video in einer neuen Serie, die "Will It Loop?" (also ?Wird?s Loopen??) heißt. Dieser talentvolle Saxofon-Spieler kombiniert das Ditto Mic Looper mit einem VoiceTone D1, einem VoiceTone H1 und einem VoiceTone E1. Wird es loopen? >>> https://you by TC-Helicon