Recreate the past and forge the future
VoiceTone E1 offers singers the signature echo and slapback effects that evoke classic songs while putting effects control at their feet. Now, high quality, immersive echo effects for the stage are no longer just for guitarists.
Adds a wide range of echo effects for more depth in your vocals
Footswitch tapping can set echo times to song tempo
High quality signal path and tough enclosure
Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
12 Flavors of Echo & Delay types:
Slap echo 1 & 2
Tap – 1/4, 1/8, Triplet 1/8th, Dotted 1/8th, Triplet 1/4, Dotted 1/4 notes
Echo FX 1 & 2
Filter control (smart EQ band limiting)
From Rockabilly-style “tape slap” echo to trance-inducing long echo trails timed to your song’s tempo, VoiceTone E1 can excite your vocals and your audience more than ever before. And it’s so easy to use; leave it on one setting throughout your performance or change it up for different songs. When it’s time to talk to your audience, clear, dry banter is just a footswitch tap away.
As simple as plugging in your mic
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
Strong family genes
Each VoiceTone single shares the same genes: a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberized no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.
- (2011-04-01) VoiceTone E1 - Echo & Tap Delay vocal effect stompbox by TC-Helicon
- (2011-04-08) Musikmesse 2011 TC Helicon Voicetone E1 Echo Tap Delay Live Demo by MusicStoreTV
- (2011-04-10) Musikmesse 2011 TC Helicon E1 by MusicStoreTV
- (2011-09-29) Brett Manning tries the VoiceTone E1 for the first time! by TC-Helicon
- (2011-11-24) TC Helicon VoiceTone E1 by JamStageCz
- (2015-05-29) Das erste Video in einer neuen Serie, die "Will It Loop?" (also ?Wird?s Loopen??) heißt. Dieser talentvolle Saxofon-Spieler kombiniert das Ditto Mic Looper mit einem VoiceTone D1, einem VoiceTone H1 und einem VoiceTone E1. Wird es loopen? >>> https://you by TC-Helicon