MAGIC AT YOUR FEET
There's nothing like having a large and enthusiastic audience singing along with you. CRITICAL MASS puts that magic right at your feet in an easy to use stomp box..
SING ALONG STYLE
Whether you're pounding out arena rock-style anthems or leading worship at your church, having group vocals on demand allows you to set the mood and engage your entire audience. Choose from "melodic" or "gang" style vocals that suit any style of music with no key or scale input required.
Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether it's the ambience of a small room, or the massive reverberation of a concert hall, CRITICAL MASS' 3 vocally tuned reverbs always brings out the best in your voice.
PERSONAL SOUND TECH
CRITICAL MASS' Adaptive Tone (equalization) with compression, de-esser and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your sound, ensuring every note is pristinely clear and intelligible.
When the crowd hears exactly what you're singing, they can join in â€“ and there's nothing better than that!
EASE OF USE
You're a singer first and foremost, so getting knee-deep in technology probably isn't what your gig calls for. That's why CRITICAL MASS automatically sets your mic gain to the optimal level, allowing you to concentrate on giving your best performance â€“ night after night.
CRITICAL MASS gives you the option of either plug-in power via the optional POWERPLUG 9 V adapter â€“ or battery operation for those occasions when you're just doing a short set, or house power isn't readily available.
YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE
Whether you're playing at the local tavern or a huge festival, your vocals always deserve special attention. CRITICAL MASS gives you the tools to always sound your best with melodic and gang vocals, state-of-the-art reverb and adaptive tone â€“ all in an ultra-simple stomp box designed to elevate your performance to the next level.
- 4 Melodic Choir Styles
- 4 Gang Vocal Styles
- 3 Reverb Styles
- Adaptive Tone
- Optional AA battery power
- Easy connection between standard mic and mixer
- Phantom power always available
- Low noise microphone pre-amp
- Automatic input gain â€“ no more setting and adjusting input gain
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Mic Control for remote on/off switching with optional TC-Helicon MP-75, MP-76 (main button only) and Sennheiser e835 FX mics
- Individual style select and mix controls for gang vocals
- USB connection to VoiceSupport application offering updates, product-specific news and more
- 9V operation (vs 12V) to accommodate common pedalboard power supplies
- Group Vocals
- 8 melodic and gang style group vocals, including octave up/down options
- Lead/Group Mix
- 3 vocally tuned Reverb styles with adjustable level
- Adaptive Tone on/off
- Mic Control Group Vocal on/off
- Footswitch Group Vocal on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two-part die cast metal
- Rubber adhesive feet
- Mic In to Out
- Input Connector: XLR female, balanced
- Input Impedance: 3k1 Ohm
- Input Clip Sensitivity: -1 dBu
- SNR A-Weighted: >114 dB
- Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
- Output Connector: XLR male, impedance balanced, pin 2 hot
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Output Full Scale Level: +7.5 dBu
- Input to Output Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Guitar In to Guitar Thru
- Input Connector: Â¼" TS
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Input Clip Sensitivity: 13 dBu
- Input to Thru SNR: >113 dB A-weighted
- Input to Thru Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Thru Output Impedance: 540/270 Ohm
- Power Supply (Not Included): 9V 670mA
- Power Consumption: 6W
- (2017-04-19) Introducing the newest member of our stomp box line... Critical Mass! http://www.tc-helicon.com/en/products/critical-mass/ by TC-Helicon
- (2017-04-19) Do you want to: 1. Round out your Worship Team's sound 2. Encourage your congregation to participate 3. Make your mic sound great Then Critical Mass is the pedal for you! With Choir vocal effects you can fill your church with voices and get people singin by TC-Helicon
- (2017-04-19) Do you want to: 1. Round out your Worship Team's sound 2. Encourage your congregation to participate 3. Make your mic sound great Then Critical Mass is the pedal for you! With Choir vocal effects you can fill your church with voices and get people singing by TC-Helicon
- (2017-04-22) Critical Mass Launch Stream by TC-Helicon