If you play keyboards and sing, here's your vocal backing group!
The TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-M is a vocal effects pedal that is designed for singers who are also keyboard players. The Harmony-M pedal listens to the MIDI input and your voice to follow the music. Harmony-M includes classic "notes" and "chord" harmony control modes. Features 1/4" TRS mic level I/O, as well as input for an optional footswitch so the VoiceTone can be placed on the keyboard for easier access.
The TC Helicon Harmony-M has a tone switch for engaging the adaptive live engineer effects that dynamically polish vocal tone by connecting the stereo outputs to the mains. Harmony-M simultaneously gives you 2 backup harmony singers and realistic vocal doubling with effortless MIDI control. Also included are live engineer effects that automatically optimize your vocals with adaptive compression, EQ, and de-essing. All of this is fed into rich reverb and delay processors. While you focus on your music, TC helicon Harmony-M backs you up with fully-produced vocal sound.
Feel like you're wrestling with others over your sound? From the moment you plug your mic into VoiceTone Harmony-M, you're in control of the tone and effects on your voice. Harmony-M arrangement algorithms follow your playing and singing to provide musically correct harmony. With the harmony pedal's straightforward controls, it's easy to step through presets and switch between A/B user settings. The TC Helicon Harmony-M is like having a skilled engineer sensitive to your every note, ready to polish your vocal tone.
Each effect pedal in the TC Helicon VoiceTone line has a unique purpose, yet they complement each other perfectly. Their studio-quality sound, ready-for-action construction, and unobtrusive size let you carry TC Helicon VoiceTone pedals with your favorite mic to the gig, whether it's a club or a concert hall. And operation couldn't be easier. You'll get the sound you want in seconds, instantly boosting your performance the very first night you use a VoiceTone pedal. Up til now, only the most successful singers have taken their producer, live engineer, back-up singers and vocal coach on the road. Now it's your turn to bring your vocal posse with you and ensure that your message and your sound are heard.
Quality is evident in every aspect of the TC Helicon VoiceTone pedal design. Studio-caliber audio algorithms, transparent converters, and fastidious analog audio design lead to a smooth sound that makes you sound your best. The TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-M pedal's rugged construction means it can stand up to rough treatment onstage or being kicked around a rehearsal room floor,
- Two-voice 4th generation intelligent harmony
- Separate Double effect using overdub algorithm
- Tone switch engages adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- 6 factory reverb/delay combinations for rich vocals
- 10 presets each with A/B location
- Harmony Arrangement algorithm listens to MIDI input and voice to follow your music
- Flexible harmony voicing including unique bass setting
- Includes classic "Notes" and "Chord" harmony control modes
- 1/4" TRS mic level I/O in stereo or mono
- Clean, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
- MIDI input
- (2010-08-18) A Capella vocals with manual mode by TC-Helicon
- (2010-08-18) Lead voice, add one harmony voice, then two on the chorus by TC-Helicon
- (2010-08-18) NaturalPlay intelligent harmony generation by TC-Helicon
- (2010-08-18) Complex jazz chords work great with NaturalPlay harmonies by TC-Helicon
- (2010-08-18) Create vocoder, T-Pain, and cher-a-like sounds with manual by TC-Helicon
- (2010-08-18) Live recording, simple first time use with Harmony-M by TC-Helicon