Harmonies and effects made easy for guitarists.
Kick your vocals into high gear with VoiceTone Harmony-G XT. With improved harmony technology and reverb compared to its big brother VoiceLive 2, Harmony-G XT will improve your tone and surround your voice with pro effects and vocal harmony.
Easy Harmony Generation
The TC Helicon Harmony-G XT has a good ear for music. It listens to your performance and decides what harmony notes would sound best with your song. Connect your guitar and a mic, choose one of the presets, play guitar and sing. No special guitar pickups, pre-programming, or extensive musical knowledge are required in order to use this vocal harmony effect pedal.
Choose Your Sound
The TC Helicon Harmony-G XT puts you in control of a wide range of useful, exciting sounds. From a standing position you can switch through the five factory presets, each with a unique setting of effects, harmony and doubling and then choose the A or B effect within each preset. If you only need three presets or you want up to ten, this is configurable in Harmony-G XT.
The effect pedal lets you edit the presets easily and store them as your personal combination. The "FX" for each preset can be selected as well. Each of the categories of Hall, Room, Echo, Slap, Combi and SFX has three alternates. These are more than just add-on effects. These are the real deal from VoiceLive 2 including combinations of reverb, delay andµmod (micromod) that will put you and your harmony voices in a professional sounding, immersive space.
In a recording you can layer your lead melody to create extra thickness. Live, it's not so easy. The Double button on the vocal harmony pedal activates a realistic, overdub style doubling effect on your voice that you can use alone or in tandem with the harmony voices. You have four options for doubling you can choose from: The default one voice with tightest humanization, one voice with looser and more natural humanization, two tight voices, and two natural voices.
Better Overall Tone
Don't let that simple-looking Tone button fool you. Beneath is a professional signal chain. It includes such settings as Adaptive Shape, a unique boom reduction and brightness enhancer, Compression for smoothing peaks and gently raising low level detail, De-ess, which reduces harsh consonant sounds, Adaptive gate, which helps to reduce feedback while reducing harmonized chattering of instruments when you're not singing.
Once Tone is activated, the TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT remains in effect when harmonies are on and off and even in Bypass so you can chat with your audience using the same great tone as when you sing.
Connect To Your Computer
The TC Helicon Harmony-G XT has a USB connection and a free, included web applet called VoiceSupport. It offers easy backup and restore of your presets to a computer, fast product registration and up-to-date news on software updates, and tips and tricks along with demo videos.
- Listens to guitar and voice to create correct harmony parts automatically
- Tone switch smoothes vocals with adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- 18 combinations of reverb, delay andµmod shared by vocal and guitar input
- 10 presets available, each with A/B options
- Harmony interval selection includes 3rds and 5ths above and below, octave up and down, and the unique Bass interval
- Stereo or mono configurable output
- Clean, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power and XLR input
- Guitar signal can be mixed in and share reverb or passed through to separate amplifier
- Fast, accurate guitar tuner
- Improved NaturalPlay guitar-controlled harmony algorithm
- Front-of-house quality reverb algorithm and selection of styles from VoiceLive 2
- Selection of four overdub-style doubling effects with two more doubling voices available
- Reworked FX presets offer even more utility across music styles
- USB connection for easy software updates, tips, and preset backup using the included VoiceSupport applet
- Adaptive harmony gate added to Tone for a cleaner mix
- Mic Connector: Balanced XLR, input impedance 1kOhm
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 0dBFS: -44dBu to +2dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 12dB: headroom -56dBu to -10dBu
- Instrument Input Connector: Unbalanced 1/4", input imp. 1MOhm
- Instrument Input Sensitivity: +15dBu @ 0dBFS
- EIN: -126dBu @ max mic amp gain, Rg = 150 Ohm
- Power Input: 12 VDC 300 mA, tip negative
- Main Output Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output Level: +2 dBu @ 0dBFS
- Instrument Thru Connector: Unbalanced 1/4" phone jack
- Instrument Thru output impedance: 270 Ohm
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ Min gain >108dB: 20 Hz - 20kHz *A-weighted
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ -18dBu sensitivity > 104dB: 20hz - 20kHz*
- THD+ Noise, Mic. @ Min gain:
- Frequency Response, max gain -1.5dB @ 40 Hz, +0/-0.3 dB: (200Hz to 20 kHz)
- Instrument In to Thru Dynamic Range: >119dB
- Tuning Mute Attenuation: >100dB
- Conversion Characteristics
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Converter: AKM AK4620B
- AD / DA Conversion: 24 bit, 128x oversampling bitstream
- EMC and Safety
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity Max.: 90 % non-condensing
- Dimensions: 130mm x 132mm x 41mm (5" x 5.25" x 1.5")
- Weight: 1-1/2 lb.
- (2009-11-24) Tom Lang rocks Harmony-G XT - vocal harmony by TC-Helicon
- (2009-11-24) Sweet vocals with Harmony-G XT and Laura Clapp Davidson - vocal harmony by TC-Helicon
- (2010-01-19) TC Helicon Voicetone HarmonyG XT: Tom Lang by Uniquesquared
- (2010-01-19) TC Helicon Voicetone HarmonyG XT: Preset Tutorial | UniqueSquared.com by Uniquesquared
- (2010-01-19) TC Helicon Voicetone Harmony-G XT: Tutorial 2 | UniqueSquared.com by Uniquesquared
- (2010-01-19) TC Helicon Voicetone HarmonyG XT: Tutorial 3 | UniqueSquared.com by Uniquesquared
- (2010-01-19) TC Helicon Voicetone HarmonyG XT: Tutorial 4 | UniqueSquared.com by Uniquesquared
- (2010-06-24) TC Helicon, HarmonyG-XT by accordoTV
- (2011-04-02) TC Helicon Harmony-G XT Vocal Harmonizer Pedal Demo (Video) by GearWire
- (2012-10-10) TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT Vocal/Guitar Processor by Gear4music
- (2014-04-30) Harmony G-XT - Changing from 5 to 10 Available Presets by TC-Helicon