Craft your vocal sound just the way you like it and control it from the stage!
You've worked hard to create a vocal sound that's all your own, but leaving your live sound in the hands of others is hit and miss. Now you can make your sound engineer, your audience and your band smile with high-quality vocal processing that starts at the stage and is exclusively under your control with TC-Helicon VoiceTone pedal for singers.
The VoiceTone Create pedal's studio-quality sound, ready-for-action construction, and unobtrusive size let you carry it along with your favorite mic to the gig, whether it's a club or a concert hall. And operation couldn't be easier. You'll get the sound you want in seconds, instantly boosting your performance the very first night you use the VoiceTone Create pedal. Up to now, only the most successful singers have taken their producer, live engineer, and vocal coach on the road, but now it's your turn to bring your vocal posse with you and ensure that your message--your sound--is heard.
Take control of your live sound
Feel like you're wrestling with others over your sound? From the moment you plug your mic into a VoiceTone pedal, you're in control of the tone and effects on your voice. When you sing through VoiceTone Create vocal effect pedals, you're saying, "This is my sound, don't mess with it!"
Enjoy Complete Quality
Quality can be witnessed in every aspect of the VoiceTone design. Studio caliber audio algorithms, transparent converters, and fastidious analog audio design lead to a smooth sound that makes you want to sing your best while your fans get, well, fanatic. It just wouldn't be enough to make products that sound this good without making sure they stand up to the rough treatment they're going to get onstage or kicking around a rehearsal room floor.
Producer in a Pedal
If you're tired of the dull, dry vocal coming back at you onstage, you're ready for the VoiceTone Create vocal pedal. Now you can have the same pro quality ambience and ear-catching effect types that producers use in the studio to make vocals sound sweet. At its simplest, Create is a high quality voice effects unit that you bring to performances to feel confident that your style of effects, whether it's country, rock, metal, blues or jazz, is under your control.
Create features 99 preset combinations of reverb, delay, thickening/micro-tuning, distortion and telephone/megaphone effects that can inspire creativity and bring the sound of the CD to the stage. The straightforward controls, A/B effects switching and simple radio button preset selection give singers easy access to a rich palette of effects.
- TC-quality reverb and delay processing
- Contemporary vocal distortion effects
- Telephone and megaphone sounds
- 99 music-style-based effects combinations offer fast setup
- Flexible A/B effects switching
- 5 favorite user presets
- Quick and easy tweaking of patches
- XLR mic level I/O in stereo or mono
- Clean, studio-quality mic preamp with phantom power
- Analog Inputs
- Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Input Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 0 dBFS: -44 dBu to +2 dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom: -56 dBu to -10 dBu
- EIN: -128 dBu @ max. mic amp gain, Rg = 150 Ohm
- Analog Outputs
- Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output Level @ 0dBFS: +2dBu
- Input to Output Analog Audio Performance
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ Min gain: >108 dB, 20 Hz - 20 kHz (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ -18dBu sensitivity: > 104dB, 20hz — 20kHz (A-weighted)
- THD+ Noise, Mic. @ Min gain:
- Frequency Response, max gain: -1.5 dB @ 40 Hz, +0/-0.3 dB (200 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Conversion Characteristics
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Converter: AKM AK4620B
- A to D / D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128x oversampling bitstream
- A to D Delay: 0.65 ms
- D to A Delay: 0.63 ms
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 130mm x 132mm x 41mm (5" x 5.25" x 1.5")
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (0.72 kg)
- Warranty Parts and labor: 1 year
- (2007-04-12) VoiceTone Correct and Create by TC-Helicon
- (2008-12-04) Basix and their use of VoiceTone Correct, Create, Double and Harmony-G vocal effects pedals by TC-Helicon
- (2009-05-12) TC Helicon VoiceTone Create Vocal Processor by Gear4music