Studio-precision vocals on stage and at your feet.
You've worked hard to create a vocal sound that's all your own, but leaving your live sound in the hands of others is hit and miss. Now you can make your sound engineer, your audience and your band smile with high-quality vocal processing that starts at the stage and is exclusively under your control with TC-Helicon VoiceTone pedals for singers.
The VoiceTone Correct pedal's studio-quality sound, ready-for-action construction, and unobtrusive size let you carry it along with your favorite mic to the gig, whether it's a club or a concert hall. And operation couldn't be easier. You'll get the sound you want in seconds, instantly boosting your performance the very first night you use a VoiceTone pedal. Up to now, only the most successful singers have taken their producer, live engineer and vocal coach on the road, but now it's your turn to bring your vocal posse with you and ensure that your message--your sound--is heard.
Take control of your live sound
Feel like you're wrestling with others over your sound? From the moment you plug your mic into a VoiceTone vocal processing pedal, you're in control of the tone and effects on your voice. When you sing through VoiceTone Create and Correct pedals you're saying, "This is my sound, don't mess with it!"
Enjoy Complete Quality
Quality can be witnessed in every aspect of the VoiceTone design. Studio caliber audio algorithms, transparent converters and fastidious analog audio design lead to a smooth sound that makes you want to sing your best while your fans get, well, fanatic. It just wouldn't be enough to make products that sound this good without making sure they stand up to the rough treatment they're going to get onstage or kicking around a rehearsal room floor.
Live Engineer and Correction-in-a-pedal
The nicest and most simpatico sound engineer you will ever meet is inside VoiceTone Correct. It combines pitch correction with tone and dynamic shaping that put a recorded gloss on live singing. Sensing algorithms developed at TC-Helicon automatically adjust the recording industry techniques of multiband EQ, compression and de-essing for you, so you get the best sound with the least amount of effort.
Partner your new sound with auto-chromatic pitch correction which helps you sing more in tune, much like a metronome helps for playing in time. The miniaturization of sound engineers and vocal coaches was a challenge, but the results will surely impress you and your audience!
- Auto-chromatic pitch correction improves your pitch
- Adjustable auto-smooth compression
- Multi-band auto-shape EQ dynamically sweetens raw mic sound
- Sibilance-smoothing de-ess algorithm
- Add rich lows on deep voices with the Warmth button
- Accurate input pitch and correction display
- XLR mic level I/O: Correction can go to monitors, mains or both
- Analog Inputs
- Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Input Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 0 dBFS: -44 dBu to +2 dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom: -56 dBu to -10 dBu
- EIN: -128 dBu @ max. mic amp gain, Rg = 150 Ohm
- Analog Outputs
- Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output Level @ 0dBFS: +2dBu
- Input to Output Analog Audio Performance
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ Min gain: >108 dB, 20 Hz - 20 kHz (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ -18dBu sensitivity: > 104dB, 20hz — 20kHz (A-weighted)
- THD+ Noise, Mic. @ Min gain: <-90dB
- Frequency Response, max gain: -1.5 dB @ 40 Hz, +0/-0.3 dB (200 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Conversion Characteristics
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Converter: AKM AK4620B
- A to D / D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128x oversampling bitstream
- A to D Delay: 0.65 ms
- D to A Delay: 0.63 ms
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 130mm x 132mm x 41mm (5" x 5.25" x 1.5")
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (0.72 kg)
- Warranty Parts and labor: 1 year
- (2007-04-12) VoiceTone Correct and Create by TC-Helicon
- (2008-12-04) Basix and their use of VoiceTone Correct, Create, Double and Harmony-G vocal effects pedals by TC-Helicon
- (2009-05-12) TC Helicon VoiceTone Correct Vocal Processor by Gear4music
- (2009-11-02) TC?Helicon VoiceTone Correct | UniqueSquared.com by Uniquesquared