Rush Booster lets you cut through the clutter and take center stage with one single stomp. Its all-analog circuit offers up a whooping 20dBs of super-transparent clean boost, perfect for solos or beefed up rhythms. All of this is housed in a built-to-last enclosure with true bypass and at a price point so low it's sure to set off a certified tonal adrenaline rush!
- Ultra-transparent clean boost
- Discrete analog circuit with 20dB of gain
- True bypass and top-mounted I/O
True To You
A lot of boosters out there tamper with your tone by cutting and boosting in certain frequency areas, so by the time you kick it on, you don't sound like you anymore. Rush Booster on the other hand, is a true tone gentleman. It just takes your already awesome core tone and makes it louder, leaving the punch and power in your chords intact and it never extinguishes the fire in your sizzling solos. Just like a great booster should.
Versatility in Simplicity
Don't let the simple looks of Rush Booster fool you. It can get loud! And it's actually ultra-versatile. Its discrete analog circuit gives you 20dBs of power to play, which is enough to make your edge-of-breakup amp spew some serious fire. You can also place it before your drive pedals to yield extra amounts of grizzly gain from them, or set it at the end of your chain with a mild boost for soloing. So many tones, so little time!
A Tank Full Of Tone
Rush Booster is housed in a tank-like enclosure with top-mounted I/Os, so it doesn't take up any unnecessary space on your board. And with a true bypass design to boot, for zero tone coloration when off, Rush Booster is an excellent choice for the discerning tone chaser on a budget.
- (2016-10-21) Rush Booster - Official Product Video by TC Electronic
- (2016-10-21) Rush Booster lets you cut through the clutter and take center stage with one single stomp. Offering up a whooping 20dBs of super transparent clean boost it is perfect for solos or beefed up rhythms! Learn More >> http://bit.ly/rush-booster by TC Electronic
- (2016-10-31) This is what all the fuzz is about! Lisa Soraya lets it rip in this short n sweet tone demo of Rusty Fuzz (that bassline!) while Jurren Mekking takes on the all-analog Rush Booster, Blood Moon Phaser and Cinders Overdrive. <3 by TC Electronic
- (2016-11-09) Demo of Rusty Fuzz, Blood Moon Phaser, Cinders Overdrive & Rush Booster by TC Electronic
- (2016-11-21) TC Electronic RUSH (Booster) - in depth review with different amps by EytschPi42
- (2016-12-01) ???????Rush Booster (All-Analog Boost Pedal) by IKEBEchannel
- (2016-12-13) Rush Booster by TC Electronic by 60 Cycle Hum
- (2016-12-29) Josh Smith test drives the Rush Booster by TC Electronic
- (2017-01-06) Rush Booster Bass Demo by TC Electronic
- (2017-04-30) Give your weekend a boost with Rush Booster! ? by TC Electronic
- (2017-05-04) 0% Talk 100% Tones - Rush Booster by TC Electronic
- (2017-07-21) Tore Mogensen Demos the TC Electronic Rush Booster Effect Pedal by GuitarCenterTV