Divide and conquer
The signal-pollution from the decadent, noise-producing effect pedals is not welcome behind the iron curtain!
Iron Curtain is a classic, simple no-nonsense noise gate with intuitive controls, high-quality components and zero tolerance for any unwanted noise in your signal - only the purest tone is welcome in the noise-free republic!
- Simple and effective noise gate
- All-analog circuitry
- True Bypass
High-Quality Analog Circuitry
Some old amplifiers or some venues just have a lot of inherent noise. If the dynamics of your playing is important to you, going from a soft touch with barely audible notes and up to blasting the roof off, a good noise gate can help you keep that sonic image sharp and crisp.
Iron Curtain is built on a classic all-analog circuit that will keep out any unwanted noise from your rig while letting your tone pass through completely unscathed.
Simplicity and Effectivity
Featuring just a Threshold knob and a Decay knob, using Iron Curtain is simpler than most overdrive pedals.
This 2-knob operation makes it easy to dial in a silent, responsive guitar sound whether you're going for a grinding metal tone with all the gain or you're simply playing in an old building with ample stage lighting, using old single coils.
Built to withstand
As you might expect, Iron Curtain is made out of iron. This sturdy little red box will hold up to an atomic war with its iron resolve intact.
The top mounted jack input and output makes for compact pedalboard storage and easily fits between other pedals and true bypass keeps your signal clean when the pedal is off.
Backstage Pass â€“ All Access
You decide how much is coming through Iron Curtain at any time. With a simple 2-knob layout you'll have a nice and clean signal in no time!
- Threshold - This knob determines how sensitive the noise gate is. Set it high if there really isn't that much noise in your rig and set it low to kill off as much noise as possible.
- Decay - This adjusts for how long the noise gate dampens the signal. Adjust it to the right balance between signal noise and your natural sustain.
- True Bypass - If you're not using it, you shouldn't be hearing it. Our high-quality true bypass circuit keeps your signal squeaky clean.
- Fast and efficient noise gate
- All-analog circuitry
- Intuitive 2-knob design
- True bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact but roadworthy design
- Highly affordable
- Runs on 9V battery or optional PSU
- Power consumption: 9V DC and 20mA