Behold and despair!
Eyemaster Metal Distortion brings back the original metal credo of "loud and brutal" with its "simpler-than thou" 2-knob operation.
Just set the volume (all the way up, right?) and adjust the gain (anything less than all-the-gain is sacrilege) and start riffing.
Eyemaster was specifically designed to channel the Swedish death metal tone, endearingly nicknamed the "Swedish buzzsaw". As that term implies, Eyemaster is not a subtle overdrive.
It is not transparent and it does not "sit well in a mix". Rather, it burns an unholy path straight through the mix.
- Aggressive death metal distortion
- All-analog circuitry
- True Bypass
All. The. Gain.
The concept of gain is something we often take for granted but rarely do we stop and think about what the term actually implies.
These days, gain has been corrupted; mankind has been tricked into believing such blatant nonsense as "less is more" and weak terms like "transparent" or "authentic".
Eyemaster brings back the elemental, primordial gain. The gain that empires are built and shattered upon.
EQâ€™s are a sign of weakness
Don't waste time on EQ's. We've already tweaked the EQ for the perfect death metal tone and cut off the knobs. Just turn the remaining knobs all the way up and kill.
Set Eyemaster the classic way - "everything dimed" - for the authentic death metal sound reminiscent of pagan ritualism in the darkness of the Scandinavian woods.
This will summon a dark and menacing tone, dripping with acid and edge.
Forged from unholy materials
With its sturdy and strong metal frame, Eyemaster will stand up to an army of black clad metal players and keep asking for more.
Dead simple 2-knob operation and top mounted jacks make for fast operation and fits conveniently on a pedal board and true bypass keeps your signal nice and clean.
Not that you would need a clean signal for death metal.
Backstage Pass â€“ All Access
This one is easy. It's got two knobs and you should turn both of them all the way up.
- Gain - Controls the amount of distortion. The more you turn it up, the more your band will slay.
- Volume - Controls how loud you sound when going through the pedal. You want people to hear you, right? So crank it!
- True Bypass - If you're not using it, you shouldn't be hearing it. Our high quality true bypass circuit keeps your signal squeaky clean.
- Extremely high gain metal distortion pedal
- All-analog circuitry
- True bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact but roadworthy design
- Highly affordable
- Runs on 9V battery or optional PSU
- Power consumption: 9V DC and 10 mA
- (2017-11-02) Eyemaster Metal Distortion - Official Product Video by TC Electronic
- (2018-05-15) TC Electronic Eyemaster Metal Distortion Effects Pedal by Musiciansfriend