Mimiq Doubler ushers in a new era for live guitar doubling. By harnessing every ounce of power from our new proprietary doubler algorithm, Mimiq manages to distill the magic and uniqueness of actual studio-grade double tracking into a compact pedal. Just stomp it and hear your rockin' riffs gain epic leviathan-like strength, and your lead-lines stand out with unprecedented grandeur, as if played by up to four guitarists at once. When it comes to Mimiq, more is definitely more!
Mimiq Doubler couldn't be further from the crude artificial double tracking devices of yesteryear. Mimiq is a new breed. It's AUTHENTIC double tracking! When you're double tracking in the studio, each take is different. There'll be slight differences in your timing, your attack and your pitch. All of these random factors are what gives the final recording depth and that larger than life feel. Hence we've spent countless hours and consumed countless cups of coffee in order to create an innovative algorithm that perfectly captures all of these beautiful elusive nuances, letting you access the magic of the studio directly through your pedalboard.
Game of Clones
Mimiq Doubler makes you the master of puppets, letting you pull the strings of up to three clones of yourself. And when you say "ROCK!" they ask "How Hard!?". Make 'em follow your lead with razor sharp precision, or let them hang back a little for a more loose and groovy feel. Heck, you can even pour some imaginary beer on them for extremely out-of-sync riffin', just to test your drummer's sanity.
The Sound of More
The world of rock simply wouldn't have been the same without doubling. Metallica's "Ride The Lightning" would have been a pretty anemic affair without its bone-crushing wall of quad-tracked axes. Dimebag Darrel's riffs wouldn't have sounded far beyond driven, and Randy Rhodes' solos would have lost some serious sizzle if he hadn't triple-tracked them. With Mimiq Doubler and its stereo I/O capabilities you can easily recreate these huge recorded tones live on stage. But be careful, once you turn it on, you may never want to turn it off again.
- The world's first realistic guitar doubling
- Add up to three additional guitar tracks
- Makes your riffs and solos sound massive
- Stereo I/O
- Compact Design
- True Bypass
- Runs on 9V batteries or optional PSU
- (2016-09-13) Mimiq Doubler - Official Product Video by TC Electronic
- (2016-09-13) Mimiq Doubler by TC Electronic
- (2016-09-13) Mimiq Doubler demo by Mika Vandborg by TC Electronic
- (2016-09-16) TC Electronic Mimiq (Doubler) - Review by EytschPi42
- (2016-09-28) Many of you have requested for clean examples of the Mimiq Doubler in action. Cue our very own (squeaky clean) Tore A/B-ing the Mimiq set to add one guitar track. More videos on the way... ;) by TC Electronic
- (2016-09-30) Mimiq Doubler - Clean Example #1 by TC Electronic
- (2016-09-30) Mimiq Doubler Demo by Jurren Mekking by TC Electronic
- (2016-09-30) Mimiq Doubler Demo by Mark Lettieri by TC Electronic
- (2016-10-11) TC Electronic Mimiq Doubler by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2016-10-12) MIMIQ by TC Electronic by 60 Cycle Hum
- (2016-10-17) TC Electronic - Mimiq Doubler by ProGuitarShop Collective
- (2016-11-03) Mimiq Doubler Demo (German) by TC Electronic