Until today, guitarists could only choose between two types of amplifiers: heads and combos. Now, we are introducing a completely new breed: The Stomp-Head.
The Stomp-Head 5.CE is an extremely light and small but still powerful and great sounding guitar amplifier. The amplifier can be placed either on a stage floor just beside the effects, in a traditional way as a head amp, on the top of the speaker cabinet, or set up on an effect board. It features two foot switches that allow fast channel changes and muting the amp during the performance.
Stomp-Head 5.CE (5- footswitches)
Stomp-Head 5 (5- footswitches)Power output: 90W RMS with a power brake to 40WAuto detection speakers impedance3 channels: CLEAN, Classic LEAD, High Gain LEAD3 different sounds: CLEAN, CRUNCH and LEAD5 footswitches: CHANNEL 1-2-3, BOOST, MUTENOISE GATEInput GAIN BOOSTEffect loopLINE OUTPUT with speaker simulationAdditional input for external channel selector/controller
- Power output: 90W RMS with a power brake to 40W
- Auto detection speakers impedance
- 3 channels: CLEAN, Classic LEAD, High Gain LEAD
- 3 different sounds: CLEAN, CRUNCH and LEAD
- 5 footswitches: CHANNEL 1-2-3, BOOST, MUTE
- NOISE GATE
- Input GAIN BOOST
- Effect loop
- LINE OUTPUT with speaker simulation
- Additional input for external channel selector/controller