Why another overdrive?
The Ass Bite Overdrive by Talos Instruments:
- is Quiet
- is Sensitive to Pickup Output
- Can be used as an Overdrive or a Clean Boost.
- is Transparent; when engaged as a clean boost. When used as an Overdrive, it sounds like the same guitar and amplifier, just overdriven.
- Has True Bypass.
- Has alot of sustain without lots of hiss and hum.
- Has an Ass control, which is not just cut or boost, but adds gain way down there in the nether region.
- Has a Bite control, which if turned up above half way doesn't bite your head off. It just adds undistorted clarity to your chords and notes.
- Runs on 18 volts, so as a clean boost it can put out three and a half volts to overdrive the front of your amplifier, preferably a Talos Basic, but any amp will sound great with this pedal.
- Sounds warm and complex even in a solid state guitar amplifier.
- Can run up to 40 hours on a set of batteries.
- Designed and made entirely in the USA.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...