The DI-BOX from Talent functions as you'd expect a DI (direct input), with some extra features usually only found in high-end, very spendy units. Of course, you get the unbalanced 1/4'' input and balanced XLR output, as well as a 1/4'' pass-thru to go to your tuner or what have you. There's also a gain switch, so you can run pad or boost your signal by 20 dB, and an amp simulator to give your sound the flavor of a 4x12 speaker cabinet.
- Input impedance: 1M ohms
- Output impedance: 1K ohms
- Power supply (not included): DC 9V center negative (-); 2.1 x 5.5 mm plug
- Working current: 12 mA
- Dimensions: 1.77'' W x 1.89'' H x 3.75'' D (45 mm W x 48 mm H x 95 mm D).
- DI box with unbalanced in, unbalanced and balanced out
- Ground lift and gain pad/boost
- 4x12 speaker cabinet simulator