Synthrotek's version of the classic RAT pedal goes well beyond a clone, in fact we have included 3 of the MOST POPULAR mods ON BOARD. Switching between these mods is very easy.
The "Ratatak" Rat Clone Complete Pedal gets you that classic gritty tone with a lot of options for your own! Despite being a clone, we've designed these PCBs as close to the raved-about original with the most popular boutique pedal mods on-board.
- 4 controls - Volume, Drive, Filter, and R-Tone - to customize your tone. Volume sets the output level, Drive lets you determine the signal gain, Filter dials in the high frequency response, and R-Tone turns up your bass frequencies from clean to fuzzy grit.
- DIP Switch Diode Clipping - On-board 4PST DIP Switch selects between 4 different clipping diodes to drastically alter your sound. Turn on the stock version 1N4148s, LEDs, Germanium diodes, or none at all with flick of a little switch. Tons of tweak!
- PCB is designed the original RAT tone IC, the LM308 single op amp, for the vintage tone. The updated version of the RAT line of pedals uses an inferior-sounding OP07DP op amp IC. Get the vintage tone!
- 3PDT switch layout allows for true bypass switching and the LED indicator gives you a visual cue when your RAT Distortion Pedal Clone circuit is engaged and using power.
- Dual power supplies (9V Battery and +9VDC =>200mA Center Negative DC Adapter Power Supplies) allow you to have the battery as backup or as the main power (power supply not included).
- Input jack switching - No instrument cable plugged in, no power used. Save life on your expensive batteries!
- (2013-10-17) Synthrotek "Ratatak" ProCo Rat Boutique Pedal Clone with R-Tone Mod LM308 Benson Amps by Synthrotek
- (2015-07-08) Synthrotek RATATAK Pro Co Rat Clone Pedal with R-Tone Mod - Fender Pro Jr. Germanium Clipping by Synthrotek
- (2015-07-08) Synthrotek Ratatak LM308 Rat Clone Distortion Slilcon Clipping Demo by Synthrotek
- (2015-07-08) Synthrotek Ratatak LM308 Rat Clone Distortion Germanium Clipping Demo by Synthrotek
- Pro Co Rat
- Absolutely Analog Ratzo
- Alpha Omega Temptation
- ARC Effects Soothsayer (new name)
- ARC Effects Woodcutter (old name)
- Big Ear NYC Woodcutter
- Big Tone Music Brewery Classic Distortion
- Blakemore Effects R.O.U.S. - Rodent Of Unusual Size
- Build Your Own Clone Mighty Mouse
- Chicago Stompworks Mister Vermin
- CMATMODS Black Plague
- DreamTone Molly The Cat
- Freakshow Effects Brown Rabbit
- Freakshow Effects Magic Rabbit
- Freakshow Effects Ultra Rabbit
- General Guitar Gadgets Rat Replica
- Hartman LM308 Op-Amp Distortion
- JAM Pedals Rattler
- JHS Pedals All American Distortion
- Mars Real Sound Untamed Rat
- Mojo Hand FX Socrates
- Montgomery Appliances Longtail
- Mooer Audio MDS1 Black Secret - Distortion (Turbo Rat & Vintage Rat modes)
- Moonphase Moondriver
- PedalWorX 5 O'Clock Charlie
- Reinhardt Willard
- Rock's Shop Tone Wizard Distortion
- SonicBox Distortion
- Stigtronics Rodent
- Stomp Under Foot Skinner Box
- Valeton Darktale - Vintage Distortion
- VFE Pedals El Raton
- Vick Audio 85 Classic Rat
- Pro Co Rat 2
- Pro Co Turbo Rat