The Fuzz Face Clone is a vintage guitar effect-a-philes dream. Get that late-60's early 70's fuzz tone made famous by Jimi Hendrix, David Gilmour, Pete Townshend and other guitar gods! The PCB is set up to add a stomp box switch with ease and true bypass. The PCB has a detailed screen print that shows you exactly where and how to place even polarized components. Shred!
- 3 controls - Fuzz, Level, and Trim - to tweak your tone. Fuzz sends your tone from subtle to razor blades and Level adjusts your output level for boosts. On-board trip pot lets you adjust your output transistor bias level for a variety of new Fuzz tones!
- PCB designed for use with NOS AC128 PNP Germanium transistors just like the original
- 3PDT switch allows for true bypass switching and LED indicator gives you a visual cue when your circuit is engaged and using power
- Dual power supplies (9V Battery and +9VDC =>200mA Center Positive DC Adapter Power Supplies) allow you to have the battery as backup or as the main power
- Input jack switching - No instrument cable plugged in, no power used. Save life on your expensive batteries!
- PCBs are professionally manufactured in the USA by Imagineering, based out of Elk Grove Village, IL, and designed here at Synthrotek. PCB silkscreen, through-hole components with careful on-board placement, and wire-tension relief holes were designed with the DIYer in mind!
- PCB Dimensions: 2.0" x 1.5"