- controls the input level of the effect. At higher gain settings a lot of effects can go into overdrive or distortion.
- Sweep Rate: LFO 1
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- Sweep Rate: LFO 2/Manual
- in auto sweep mode this knob controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the phaser, in manual mode it controls the phase frequency itself
- Blend LFO 1 / LFO 2
- LFO 2: Manual/Auto Sweep
- turns the modulation on/off
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
No forum threads about this effect yet.