The MINESHAFT REVERB is the first of its kind. Boasting rich, spacial tones that can range from a subtle wash to a thick, ambient soundscape, this small reverb packs a serious punch: especially when you consider that dual knobs allow the user to select two different Reverb mixes, and Tone levels.
Utilizing complete soft touch switching, pressing the left footswitch will toggle between the upper and lower knob settings (RED light for upper knobs, BLUE light for lower knobs). That's TWO reverbs in ONE small box.
Holding the bypass switch will throw the reverb into a wild runaway oscillation based on where the reverb level is set. Finally, the Feedback level alters how long the reverb lingers.
- (2015-09-14) Swindler Effects Mineshaft Reverb by shnobel
- (2015-11-16) Mineshaft Reverb (Swindler Effects) Demo by Nathan Shafer
- (2016-08-26) Sweet Nemesis Delay effects from our friends at the Sound Laboratory of @guitarpedalshoppe. We like the oscillating filter effect of the Nemesis Delay's "Sweeper" engine. There is also some nice ambient reverb from @swindlereffects #Mineshaft pedal. by Source Audio
- (2016-12-07) Swindler Effects Mineshaft Reverb (Functionalist Series) Guitar Effects Pedal Demo by PedalOfTheDay
- (2017-12-23) Swindler Mineshaft Demo by Carters Talk Tone