Swell Pedals about v1
The B-Valve's Class-A circuit produces tones with a classic British flavour so real that you would swear we had squeezed an amp inside this box.
At home, in the studio or on a gig you can now enjoy true Tone with an attitude at any volume level thanks to SWELL.
The B-Valve… your ticket to tone has arrived.
- No Clipping Diodes Used!
- 100% Analog Circuitry
- SWELL Tone Circuit
- Class-A High Voltage TUBE(12AX7) Drive Designed for Bass
- Drive 1 & 2 Selectable via Footswitch
- Controls: Drive 1 / Drive 2 / Bass / Treble / Level
- Tuned Amp Out
- True-Bypass Footswitching
- Top-Mounted Jacks
- 12vac 1000ma Power Supply
- MADE IN USA
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
Made of the finest materials available:
- Equipped with JJ Premium Vacuum Tubes
- Switchcraft Jacks
- Ceramic Tube Socket
- 3PDT True-Bypass Switching
- Diecast Aluminum Enclosure with Interlocking Lid (provides complete RF shielding)
- Phenolic Knobs
- Tough Powder Coated Finish
- And More
Swell Pedals about v2
The B-Valve's recipe for TONE is one-part edge, two-parts drive mixed with focused lows in a compact and easy to use mid-gain push-drive pedal from SWELL.
Add to that Classic British mid-range growl so real that you would swear we had squeezed an amp inside this box.
As with all SWELL drives the Valve has smooth natural compression, rich complex overtones and is fundamentally transparent with NO loss of low-end frequencies.
Select between Drive's 1 & 2 for the just the right amount of gain and the NEW Boost remote jack (another SWELL 1st) gives you unparalleled control of your signal level with any simple latching on/off footswitch.
All of this while remaining dead-quiet even with the output level control maxed out!
From your home Studio to the stage cranked amp tone and feel at any volume level via Amp and/or Record outs.
The G-Valve…your ticket to tone has arrived.