Swell Pedals (2007)
The B-Drive is a variation of our popular SWELL TONE CIRCUIT for Bass with a Vacuum Tube for the ultimate in a compact and easy to use effect pedal.
The B-Drive produces classic American drive tones made popular by the now highly collectable mid-'60s combo amps via either Amp and/or Record-outputs.
From Nashville to Fullerton and parts between—true red, white & blue small amp break-up is now foot-switchable thanks to SWELL.
The B-Drive…for the Tone-ally driven.
- 100% Analog Circuitry
- SWELL Tone Circuit
- High Voltage TUBE(12AU7) Drive Designed for Bass
- Vari-Drive Level Selectable via Footswitch
- CONTROLS: Drive / Blend / Tone / Level
- Tuned Amp Out
- Record Out with Speaker Simulation
- True-Bypass Footswitching
- Top-Mounted Jacks
- 12vac 1000ma Power Supply
- MADE IN USA
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
SWELL Pedals are made in the USA of the finest materials available:
- Switchcraft Jacks
- Ceramic Tube Socket
- 3PDT True-Bypass Switching
- Diecast Aluminum Enclosure with Interlocking Lid (provides complete RF shielding)
- Phenolic Knobs
- Tough Powder Coated Finish
- And More
Swell Pedals about v2
The B-Drive delivers classic tones made popular by '60s and '70s American tube amps in a compact and easy to use low-gain push-drive pedal from SWELL.
Fundamentally transparent, smooth natural compression and with NO loss of low-end frequencies the B-Drive is also dead-quiet even with the output level control maxed out!
The B-Drive cleans up by simply rolling back your volume knob and is also extremely responsive to the nuances of pick and finger style techniques.
Select between Drive's 1 & 2 for the just the right amount of gain and the NEW Boost remote jack (another SWELL 1st) gives you unparalleled control of your signal level with any simple latching on/off footswitch.
From your home Studio to the stage cranked amp tone and feel at any volume level via Amp and/or Record outs.
The B-Drive… for the Tone-ally driven.
- (2012-10-23) Swell B-Drive/Glock by MSU-Sousaphone
- (2013-12-27) Swell B-Drive V1 Low Gain Tube Bass Overdrive on Fender P Bass by jazzigo