- Freq (toggle)
Koko Boost is a unique boost pedal that incorporates both a clean transparent boost and a selectable midrange boost. Koko will expand the range of your tube amplifier and Overdrive / Distortion pedals.Koko Boost features an easy to tweak layout which includes Boost and Mid knobs, plus a Freq (Frequency) select switch. The two foot-switches allow instant access of each boost mode.
Features & Controls:
Boost: Adjusts the overall output of the boost circuit. The Boost control varies from 0dB (unity gain) to +20dB of gain. Turning this control to higher settings will efficiently push the front-end of your amplifier and create a broad range of natural overdriven tones.
Mid: Adjusts the output of the selected Mid frequency (via the Freq switch) that is added to the clean boosted signal.
Freq Switch (Three Position):
Left (Mids): Full and Smooth, tuned specifically to bring out your guitars natural midrange characteristics.
Middle (High Mids): Clear and articulate, voiced to cut through a mix for solo playing.
Right (Low Mids): Fat and Creamy, excellent for thickening up rhythm and lead tones.
The FX Link can be utilized to remotely control the pedal. Shorting between the shield and the tip will activate the pedal. Opening the connection will turn off the pedal.
The internal 9V battery is monitored at both power up and during use. The user will be alerted when the battery voltage becomes low. When the battery becomes too low to reliably operate the pedal, True Bypass is activated.
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 600 ohm
- Power Connector: 9Vdc, center negative, 2.1mm x 5.5mm
- Operating Voltage: 4V to 18V (nominal 9V)
- Maximum Voltage: 20Vdc
- Reverse Battery Protection: yes
- Over Voltage Protection: yes
- Current Consumption: <20mA, 15mA typical
- Estimated Battery Life: 37 hours (550mA per hour)
- Dimensions: 4.875" Width x 3.875" Depth x 1.375" Height
- Weight: One pound
- FX Link Connector: 1/8" stereo
- FX Link max Voltage: 3.3Vdc
- Shield Tip: Activate Mid Boost
- Shield Ring: Activate Boost
- ROHS Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approvals: N/A
- (2009-11-17) Suhr Koko Boost Pedal by NstuffMusic
- (2010-02-01) [NAMM 2010] - Suhr - Pedals - Kokoboost - Shiba drive -Riot by Audiofanzine
- (2010-02-04) SANY0046.MP4 by atsushi964
- (2010-04-24) ??????Suhr Koko Boost ????? ????????? by Chuya Online
- (2011-11-29) Suhr KokoBoost Pedal by intheblues
- (2012-05-09) Quick Suhr Shiba Drive & Koko Boost demo (iPhone) by Guitar Noize
- (2012-06-25) SUHR KOKO BOOST? - CLASSIC T HUMBUCKERS by Suhr
- (2012-06-25) SUHR KOKO BOOST? - CLASSIC by Suhr
- (2012-07-02) SUHR KOKO BOOST? - CLASSIC ANTIQUE SINGLE COIL by Suhr
- (2012-10-27) Suhr Koko Boost Pedal by intheblues
- (2012-11-01) Suhr Koko Boost-Demo by Loudguitars514
- (2014-08-26) Vertex Volume Boost Pedal vs Suhr KoKoBoost Pedal by intheblues
- (2015-08-25) In May of 2009, we shipped our very first Koko Boost pedal. Koko's unique design incorporated both a transparent clean boost and a selectable midrange boost which extended the range of your tube amplifier and Overdrive and/or Distortion pedals. Needless t by Suhr
- (2015-08-27) Koko Boost? is a unique boost pedal that incorporates both a clean transparent boost and a selectable midrange boost. Koko will expand the range of your tube amplifier and Overdrive / Distortion pedals. To learn more, visit our website at http://www.suh by Suhr