Suhr Alexa - Multi-Wave Dual Channel Analog Chorus/Vibrato
Alexa is a Multi-Wave Dual Channel Analog Chorus/Vibrato that offers a fresh approach in delivering a wealth of warm modulation and spatial effects for your guitar, bass or keyboard.
Six wave-forms to explore
Experience chorus in a whole new way. Alexaâ€™s six onboard wave-forms offer a comprehensive palate of vintage and modern chorus sounds.
Two channels are better than one
With Alexaâ€™s two independent channels, you can easily preset two distinct chorus/vibrato sounds. For example, Channel A can be a traditional warm and smooth chorus, while Channel B is set to a fast vintage rotary.
Switching between two different sounds has never been easier.
Alexa features a comprehensive palette of controls that are musical and easy to use. Each channel is equipped with dedicated wave-form, speed, delay, and depth controls to give you complete control over fine-tuning your sound.
100% pure analog signal path
A combination of vintage technology and modern engineering is the foundation which Alexa was built upon. The heart of Alexaâ€™s signal path employs a 3207 BBD (bucket brigade device) to deliver all of the warm analog tones that vintage choruses are revered for. Innovative engineering ensures the purest analog tone, with ultra-quiet performance.
You can vary the speed control in real-time by simply connecting an external expression pedal or tap tempo footswitch.
Experience the wave-forms
Alexa allows you to explore analog modulation like never before with six onboard waveforms. You have the freedom to experience warm and traditional choruses, swirling rotary effects, a vibey photo cell, and innovative ramping waveforms.
- TRIANGLE WAVE - Smooth modulation. Good for a smooth lush chorus with less noticeable pitch bending.
- SINE WAVE - Sinewave modulation can give a throb sound, and is a great waveform for Vibrato, as the pitch bends evenly.
- ROTARY - This waveform is a custom shape used to emulate the swirling sound of a rotary speaker.
- PHOTO CELL - This waveform has a pulsing assymetrical shape that emulates a vibey photocell throb effect.
- RAMP DOWN - Ramping the modulation downward results in a rhythmic effect that is delay-like on sustained notes.
- RAMP UP - This waveform modulates in an upward direction then repeats, which results in a rhythmic effect.
- (2017-09-27) Suhr Alexa Multi-Wave Dual Channel Analog Chorus Pedal by NstuffMusic
- (2017-09-27) SUHR ALEXA MULTI-WAVE DUAL CHANNEL ANALOG CHORUS/VIBRATO by Suhr
- (2017-09-27) Suhr Alexa Analog Chorus by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2017-09-27) Arianna Powell & Pete Thorn play the Suhr Alexa Chorus by Pete Thorn
- (2017-10-03) Suhr Alexa Chorus Pedal Quick n' Dirty by SoundPure.com
- (2017-10-04) SUHR ALEXA MULTI-WAVE DUAL CHANNEL ANALOG CHORUS - FEATURING STEVE STEVENS (mono version) by Suhr
- (2017-10-04) SUHR ALEXA MULTI-WAVE DUAL CHANNEL ANALOG CHORUS - FEATURING STEVE STEVENS (stereo version) by Suhr
- (2017-10-11) SUHR ALEXA MULTI-WAVE DUAL CHANNEL ANALOG CHORUS - FEATURING MATEUS ASATO by Suhr
- (2017-10-19) SUHR ALEXA MULTI-WAVE DUAL CHANNEL ANALOG CHORUS - FEATURING MATEUS ASATO - PART 2 by Suhr
- (2017-10-20) SUHR ALEXA MULTI-WAVE DUAL CHANNEL ANALOG CHORUS - FEATURING AL ESTRADA by Suhr
- (2017-10-25) SUHR ALEXA MULTI-WAVE DUAL CHANNEL ANALOG CHORUS - FEATURING MATEUS ASATO - PART 3 by Suhr
- (2017-11-01) SUHR ALEXA MULTI-WAVE DUAL CHANNEL ANALOG CHORUS - FEATURING THE FIXX by Suhr
- (2018-05-16) Suhr Alexa Analog Chorus Demo Video by Shawn Tubbs by Shawn Tubbs