SubtleNoiseMaker about the Cacophonator II
Handmade electronic music synthesizer, effect pedal and noise box for creating unique sounds and effects by intuitive handling. with sound input for weird treatment of your samples or whatever input (drum machine, synth, radio...).
Also makes noise and distinctive sounds without input as stand alone sonic device.
Each of the six oscillators inside affect each other.
The prevailing function of the circuit changes from a deterministic to stochastic mode, increasingly difficult to predict complex in behavior.
It permits the user to increase the power supply impedance intentionally, and therefore the degree of interaction.Original concept by Arthur Harrison, used the circuit with permission of its owner.
- Works with one 9Volt-Battery or 9V DC Power Adapter (positive tip),
- Mono input, mono output (6,3mm),
- Dimensions:188x120x57mm, weight: ca. 1kg
- New features: audio input with preamplifier, input cut switch, bypass push switch, untreated alu-case.
- All components are of high quality to last forever.