SubtleNoiseMaker about the Cacophonator II
Handmade electronic music synthesizer, effect pedal and noise box for creating unique sounds and effects by intuitive handling. with sound input for weird treatment of your samples or whatever input (drum machine, synth, radio...).
Also makes noise and distinctive sounds without input as stand alone sonic device.
Each of the six oscillators inside affect each other.
The prevailing function of the circuit changes from a deterministic to stochastic mode, increasingly difficult to predict complex in behavior.
It permits the user to increase the power supply impedance intentionally, and therefore the degree of interaction.Original concept by Arthur Harrison, used the circuit with permission of its owner.
- Works with one 9Volt-Battery or 9V DC Power Adapter (positive tip),
- Mono input, mono output (6,3mm),
- Dimensions:188x120x57mm, weight: ca. 1kg
- New features: audio input with preamplifier, input cut switch, bypass push switch, untreated alu-case.
- All components are of high quality to last forever.
- (2010-07-07) advanced cacophonator (bunt) by SubtleNoiseMaker
- (2010-07-08) Cacophonator by SubtleNoiseMaker
- (2010-07-08) Cacophonator II by SubtleNoiseMaker
- (2010-07-08) Cacophonator II with input by SubtleNoiseMaker
- (2010-08-17) CACOPHONATOR by Ft Elettronica
- (2011-02-05) Cacophonator II with input from drummachine or synth. by SubtleNoiseMaker
- (2011-05-26) SubtleNoiseMaker Cacophonator II thru guitaramp by SubtleNoiseMaker
- (2011-05-28) The Cacophonator II makes my guitaramp nervous by SubtleNoiseMaker
- (2011-10-28) [ZiLaiHong] Cacophonator I built by ZiLaiHong
- (2013-04-09) cacophonator noir by SubtleNoiseMaker
- (2013-04-18) cacophonator noir @ frankfurt music fair_2013 by SubtleNoiseMaker
- (2013-06-02) tr505 thru cacophonator noir by SubtleNoiseMaker