Never worry about power again.
Zuma is the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supply of its kind. Zuma offers nine high-current, individually isolated, ultra-low-noise outputs—each with its own dedicated regulator and custom transformer. Designed to meet the needs of today’s players, each output provides a staggering 500mA of current.
Zuma’s dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
Zuma’s all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation, completely eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues, allowing your pedals to sound like they were designed to sound.
World tour ready.
With automatic international power compatibility built-in, Zuma delivers an abundance of clean, rock-steady power to all your pedals, on any stage anywhere you play in the world.
Never run out of outputs.
Have a growing rig? Zuma is part of an expandable system. Add more outputs by connecting a Strymon Ojai (sold separately) with the 24V Out jack.
- (2016-01-20) [NAMM] Strymon Zuma by Audiofanzine
- (2016-01-21) Strymon Zuma and Ojai isolated pedal power supplies by MusicRadar.com
- (2016-01-23) Strymon at NAMM 2016 - A look at the ZUMA !!!!!! by EytschPi42
- (2016-01-25) NAMM 2016 - Strymon Zuma & Ojai by guitarworld
- (2016-06-17) Strymon Zuma & Ojai Power Supply NAMM 2016 by Nevada Music UK