Stone Deaf FX
Gain, Gain and more Gain far beyond this galaxy that is here to stay. Imagine a pedal that can articulate high gain of many high gain amps and imagine a pedal that will send your cleanest of amps into “Warp Drive” and as if by magic or the force we have it right here.
The warp drive is a high gain monster of massive proportions with a built in noise gate that’s as tight as a ducks arse and a powerful EQ to get that ultra scooped out sound if that’s where you're aiming for mid focussed tight chuggy magic. You will not be disappointed
by its power and chug.In lead territory it excels are producing cutting lead for squeals, pinched harmonics and whammy bends. Combine it with the EP-1 and your in territory never explored properly by a high gain pedal.
- Parametric EQ with adjustable High Gain distortion (Many different tonal palettes of high gain distortion available)
- Frequency response from 35Hz-6kHz (Full spectrum of guitar amplifier tone)
- Dual channel, with or without noise gate function (switchable Rhythm (with noise gate) and lead channels without noise gate)
- Frequency control knob sweep control via expression pedal (high gain distortion frequency changes on the fly)
- Warp Drive high gain Wah Wah function via expression pedal (high gain wah wah tones with no tone sucking)
- Warp Drive high gain Phaser function on via expression pedal (high gain phaser tones with no tone sucking)
- 9v Power supply centre negative (low power consumption)
- Quick Change Battery Box (quick change over of battery)
No other high gain pedal on the market has this level of control over high gain tone or has a built in studio quality noise gate and expression pedal functionality. Completely unique.
MAP Price: GBP £175, USD $220, EU €230