Stone Deaf FX
The Trashy Blonde is a paracentric distortion filter that allows you to generate some amp like JTM45 and Plexi tones most associated with British Amplifiers. These are classic rock tones. It also enables you to clean mix your bypassed signal with the distorted signal to get a more rounded vintage sound as well as use the expression to get some of the best distorted wah, phase and foot controlled tones you've ever heard.
Stone Deaf FX
Everybody loves a Trashy Blonde and you will too, once you get your chance to play with one! With its paracentric filter, it offers never before heard tones from a pedal that thinks its a classic British amp. Once you hear it fully cranked, you will be putting on a school uniform thinking your Angus Young of AC/DC or you’ll be having a crack at Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix because that expression pedal input we have installed will allow you to instantly access some awesome wah tones from this pedal using our custom expression pedal.
You will find that it has an extraordinary amount of tone compared to other pedals trying to mimic a Plexi or JTM45 amplifier as It’s like having 4 pedals in one because it gives you the following features to tweak and play with like no other British flavored pedal on the market. Its something that’s going to give you instant access to new tones that you never thought existed out of a stand alone distortion before. Your other half won’t see you for days because you will be locked inside your bedroom exploring the vast amount of tones it has on offer.
It is manufactured in the United Kingdom, from high quality components including WIMA caps, custom manufactured Alpha Pots, custom manufactured enclosures, custom manufactured 5 way Lorlin rotary switch and Neutrik jack sockets. Its built to last, its built to give you decades of great tone, helping you to be creative whether you’re an amateur 3 chord wonder (like myself) or a professional like the many famous bands that use Stone Deaf products. This one is going to stay on your board and your going to want one of its brothers or sisters so it doesn’t get lonely!
Mix Knob allows you to mix your clean un-affected signal in with your distortion circuitry meaning you can get more vintage rounded natural amp tones by softening the distortion. Also is great for bass players to mix in that clean tone.
Clean/Trashy Footswitch which allows you to switch between clean/distorted paracentric EQ. This means you can EQ other pedals when engaged in clean mode if the pedal is placed after other devices or switch to your dirty channel to get that classic British rock tone as well. An additional feature of this is if the Balance Knob is fully cranked, then the clean channels output can be saturated changing the clean channel into an additional overdrive channel. Versatility you cant get on any other pedal.
Expression pedal input enabling you to use it as a dirty wah, manual distorted phaser and foot controlled tone control for bass, mid, treble.
Paracentric EQ which will enable you to create new overdrive and distortion sounds not heard on other pedals on the market.
Battery Drawer which will enable you to access the battery easy and quickly without unscrewing the pedal.
5 way bandwidth Switch which will enable you to notch the filter from a wide hump to a thin needle point boost or scoop which is great for boosting or cutting in your live or studio mix/recordings.
9v Power socket which will accept standard (BOSS style) 9v positive polarity power supply.
True Bypass which will enable you to get un-ffected tone when the pedal is switched off.
Balance Knob which will allow you use the pedal as a dual overdrive/distortion device because once fully cranked in clean mode you will be able to saturate the clean channel giving you an extra channel of breakup as well as the distortion. It will also allow you to match different volume levels generated by either the filter, other pedals in your rig or different amps in your rig.
- (2014-06-06) Trashy Blonde Paracentric Distortion Filter- Stone Deaf Fx by JustNickMusic
- (2014-07-18) Stone Deaf Trashy Blonde Paracentric Distortion Filter by popintothechemist
- (2014-09-18) Stone Deaf Effects: TRASHY BLONDE Paracentric? Distortion Filter by Burgerman666
- (2014-09-30) Stone Deaf - Trashy Blonde by Kayzer
- (2014-10-28) Stone Deaf FX Trashy Blonde by HigherLandrons
- (2016-05-30) Stone Deaf® Trashy Blonde vs JHS Charlie Brown by Stone Deaf FX
- (2016-05-30) Stone Deaf Trashy Blonde vs JHS Charlie Brown by Stone Deaf FX
- (2013-11-18) Classic Rock Rhythm 3 by Stone Deaf FX
- (2013-11-18) Classic Rock Rhythm 2 by Stone Deaf FX
- (2013-11-18) Classic Rock Rhythm by Stone Deaf FX
- (2013-11-18) From Wah to Foot Controlled Bass, Middle, Treble by Stone Deaf FX
- (2013-11-18) Super Saturated Output/Squelchy by Stone Deaf FX
- (2013-11-18) Ultra Wah Expression by Stone Deaf FX
- (2015-01-29) Stone Deaf Trashy Blonde (Intense Wah With Expression Pedal) by Premier Guitar
- (2015-01-29) Stone Deaf Trashy Blonde (Clean Boost) by Premier Guitar
- (2015-01-29) Stone Deaf Trashy Blonde (Trash maxed, Freq at 10 o'clock, Freq Boost at 1 o'clock, Thin bandwidth) by Premier Guitar
- (2016-08-01) LANDR - Trashy Blonde Instrumental by Stone Deaf FX