Most pedalboards have only one level and therefore require an awkward tap dance to access the second row of pedals without stomping on others accidentally.
The Pedal Riser raises your second row of pedals to the perfect height, and has drop-in-from-the-top™ cable routing features that clean up your messy cables.
- Easy to use
- Just place on board, it holds tight
- 18-gauge steel
- Attaches to both board and pedal via built-in heavy duty hook-and-loop fastener
- Use two for double size pedals
- Works with most pedalboards
- Dimensions are 6.5? × 4.25? × 1? high (16.5 cm x 10.8 cm x 2.6 cm high)
- (2009-09-05) The Pedal Riser in action by StageTrix
- (2009-09-14) The Pedal Riser by Daylight Design (Pedalriser)
- (2009-09-14) The Pedal Riser (HD) by Daylight Design (Pedalriser)
- (2009-09-16) The Pedal Riser by StageTrix
- (2013-01-20) StageTrix Pedal Riser by BuzzbeeTV
- (2013-04-07) StageTrix Pedal Riser and Fastener review by Kyle Ragan