The Crazy 8 was designed to provide the best sounding, fullest featured stompbox on the market. We did this by pairing the cleanest analog audio path we could design with a digital LFO. The result is an uncompromisingly robust analog path that can take you through 8 different waveforms, 6 different tap tempo multipliers, and an inspiring, yet unassuming control, wave offset which allows you to push and pull the peak of the tremolo's waveform to your liking. No matter the swell, drop or chop you've been looking for, you're bound to find it in this stomp box.
- Speed: Manually adjusts the speed of the LFO
- Wave Offset: This doesn't distort the sound; it actually adjusts where 'center' of the LFO action occurs. For example, with Wave Offset set to '0' and the waveform 'SQUARE" selected, the LFO will start in the open position and close halfway through its envelope. If you adjust the Wave Offset clockwise, the LFO will close at a later time, and if you adjust the Wave Offset counter-clockwise, the LFO will close faster. This makes for some very creative uses.
- Mix: Blends between the clean and wet signals
- Multiplier Selector: Multiplier selectors for use with tap tempo footswitch. Multiplies the tap by the value selected (.5x, 1x, 1.5x, 2x, 3x, and 4x).
- Waveform Selector: 8 waveforms available (Ramp UP, Ramp DOWN, Square, Triange, Sine, Sweep, Lumps, RANDOM)
- Ramp Up: From silence to normal volume
- Ramp Down: From normal volume to silence
- Square: at extreme settings, totally on/off
- Triangle: Fender Twins, Deluxes, Supers
- Sine: 50's combo amp
- Sweep: swell out, starts at normal volume, swells to silence back to normal volume
- Lump: swell in, starts at silence, swells to normal volume then back to silence
- Random: LFO opens and closes in random, chaotic, and creative ways
- Tap Foot Switch: 6 total multipliers (.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4)
- (2016-04-23) The Crazy 8 is coming. by Stacks FX
- (2016-10-12) #TremoloTuesday is a sneak peak at our newest #creation, the Stacks FX #Crazy8 #Tremolo. The musical piece is titled 'Slow' written and performed by @gabriel.levi at @hybridstudiosca. With 8 waveforms, wave offset, and 5 multitap options, you're sure to g by Stacks FX
- (2016-12-23) Stacks FX Crazy 8 Analog Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal Demo by PedalOfTheDay
- (2016-12-30) Still kind of in a daze finding out that @j_alderete chose the Crazy 8 Tremolo as one of the top ten pedals of 2016 on #PedalsandEffects. Incredibly honored to have made this list with so many other amazing manufacturers! by Stacks FX