A classic 3-knob Tonebender spinoff, the Salt Water Fuzz was built for hot lead tones and sustaining chord riffs with excellent musical mid-range. 3 perfectly matched Germanium transistors create an excellent, higher gain fuzz tone. The Swell, Surf, and Tide controls are extremely interactive and there are limitless possibilities. Crank it for face-melting leads, or dial the Surf knob back (even all the way back) for subtle growl.
- (2016-06-16) Spruce Effects Salt Water Fuzz (demo) by Livingroom Demos
- (2016-07-19) Spruce Effects - Salt Water Fuzz - Demo by Lance Seymour - Gear Talk by GearTalkChannel
- (2016-09-23) So much good stuff! #Repost @lipstate with @repostapp ??? Almost showtime! I worked the @orioneffekte deLuxe Motor Fuzz into my setup right next to my go-to fuzzzzz the @spruceeffects Salt Water Fuzz. Debuting some new songs tonight! by Spruce Effects
- (2016-10-06) Loving how this shows the softer side of the #spruceeffects #saltwaterfuzz #Repost @lipstate with @repostapp ??? Girl without a Face. First session in my new house. Playing the Rhoney Oceana thru Spruce Effects Salt Water Fuzz-> EHX Superego-> Dr. No Moth by Spruce Effects
- (2016-12-03) #Repost @thefrontroomfuzzlounge with @repostapp ??? Video using the Strat into the @spruceeffects Salt Water Fuzz and the Matamp Minimat,enjoy!!!! Fuzz by Spruce Effects