Prepare to embark on a voyage through the stars, through interstellar space and beyond, with the Voyager 1 Optical Analog Tremolo. Featuring a unique array of control functions, the Voyager 1 will propel your sonic exploration to new and exotic galaxies.
The LFO on the Voyager 1 offers a wide range of speed and depth, via the Frequency and Strength controls. A switch to select between Triangle or Square wave shapes allows you to dial in a smooth or choppier feel. The all analog, light-based (optical) design of the Voyager 1 gives it vintage tone and feel, while its control options set it apart from the old standards.
The Voyager 1 features an optional envelope control section that changes parameters based on your playing dynamics. Sensitivity is dialed to perfection with the Envelope control, and a selector switch chooses between two envelope control options. The Freq setting allows the LFO speed to increase with louder dynamics and slow back down when playing with a lighter touch. In the Fade position, a heavy hand will fade out the tremolo effect; with tremolo fading back in with light playing or sustained phrases.
A Filter control shifts between sparkle and warmth, so you can add tonal flavor to your tremolo. The Gain and Level controls not only allow you to adjust the output volume to your taste, but you can also dial in some analog overdrive to further shape your own unique and inspiring tremolo tone. Through the clear indicator jewel shines an LFO rate indicator in addition to standard bypass indicator.
The Voyager 1 is completely hand-soldered and handmade in Portland Oregon to the highest degree of quality possible. These are truly artisan crafted tone devices, sparing no detail within or without. The Voyager 1 utilizes true-bypass switching via the heaviest duty mechanical footswitch available, while your tone is transferred via quality open-frame jacks. Open one up and you’ll see an unparalleled display of craftsmanship; with immaculate hand-soldered stacked PCB’s, detailed military-spec wiring, and custom heavy-duty battery connector. On top of the USA-cast aluminum enclosure sits a durable, engraved vinyl faceplate and clear jewel indicator light. This pedal is truly built to last a lifetime.
Being a more complicated build than any prior Spaceman pedal, we are being extra cautious by not releasing too many at once. We are beginning with a Chrome Edition to kick this release off, with more editions to follow in a few weeks as we finish the first batch. The Chrome Edition Voyager 1 features a polished chrome finish; custom engraved knobs; clear jewel indicator with teal and blue LED’s; and is limited to 55 signed and numbered pieces. This will be the last batch of pedals to include the special brass anniversary number plate and anniversary packaging. Please anticipate up to a 6-8 week lead time on this first edition pre-order.
- (2015-07-24) SNAMM '15 - Spaceman Effects Orion Spring Reverb and Voyager 1 Tremolo Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2015-08-28) Spaceman Effects Secret Mission III (Voyager I Optical Tremolo Prototype) by PedalOfTheDay
- (2015-09-17) Spaceman - Voyager I by Knobs
- (2015-10-22) I am so stoked to finally be working with @uscalaveras with @spacemaneffects ! #repost???We just got in the @spacemaneffects Orion Analog Spring Reverb & the Voyager Optical Analog Tremolo! Come get yours! Insane tone!! by Elevation Boutiques
- (2016-01-26) There's a lot of stuff that wasn't at #NAMM like this little guy. @spacemaneffects by Elevation Boutiques
- (2016-02-19) Spaceman Effects Voyager I Analog Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal Demo by RockTheEagle
- (2016-03-04) Spaceman Effects Voyager I Tremolo by popintothechemist
- (2016-11-29) Spaceman Voyager by accordoTV
- (2017-03-31) Spaceman Effects VOYAGER I Tremvelopedrive-olo (Pedal Genie Rental!) by Gearmanndude