Named after the NASA rocket that launched the Gemini manned space missions, the Titan II has arrived to blast your tone into the stratosphere!
The Titan II Fuzz Machine is a unique discrete circuit using silicon transistors. Despite only having three control parameters, the Titan II packs a wide array of distinct tones within its cast aluminum shell. At full bore, you will get splatty, nasty fuzz tones; but the wide range Gain control also delivers great low gain tones that start to crossover into overdrive territory. In between these extremes, there exists fuzzy distortion tones as well.
To introduce even more tonal variety, the Titan II cleans up nicely with the volume on your instrument, adding additional levels of fuzz textures and expression. The Tone control offers a complex tonal shift, which really allows the Titan II to cover an incredible range of fuzz tone and texture. The Titan II sounds awesome with standard, bass and baritone guitars, as well as most things you plug into it.
While we do not yet have a Titan II video to share, we have included a fan video of the Secret Mission Prototype version of this pedal below, which offers a taste of the tones of the Titan II Fuzz Machine.
The Titan II is completely hand-soldered and handmade in Portland Oregon to the highest degree of quality possible. These are truly artisan-crafted tone devices, sparing no detail within or without. The Titan II utilizes true-bypass switching via the heaviest duty mechanical footswitch available, while your tone is transferred via quality open-frame Switchcraft jacks. Open one up and you’ll see an unparalleled display of craftsmanship; with immaculate hand-soldered PCB, detailed military-spec wiring, and custom Spaceman heavy-duty battery connector. On top of its cast aluminum enclosure sits a durable, engraved vinyl faceplate and vintage dim-able indicator light. This pedal is truly built to last a lifetime.
The Chrome Edition Titan II features triple-plated "show chrome", custom engraved control knobs, and vintage 1959 Aerospace dim-able indicator. The Copper Edition features double-plated polished copper, custom engraved control knobs, and vintage 1959 Aerospace dim-able indicator. Additional edition(s) will be announced soon.
- (2016-03-07) Spaceman Secret Mission IV by RockTheEagle
- (2016-03-07) Spaceman Effects Secret Mission IV (Volume Knob Demo) by RockTheEagle
- (2016-09-09) Spaceman Effects Titan II Fuzz Machine | Elevation Boutiques by Elevation Boutiques
- (2016-09-10) Spaceman Effects Titan II Fuzz Machine by popintothechemist
- (2016-09-13) If you haven't watched our demo of @spacemaneffects Titan II Fuzz Machine click on the link in our profile! It's a killer fuzz and @shred_riffs lives up to his name! #elevationboutiques #nashville #spacemaneffects @centerstreetstudios
- (2016-09-14) Here's a little more Titan II Fuzz for you. @shred_riffs melted most of the baritone special. The full demo is in our bio. @spacemaneffects
- (2016-10-13) Here's another clip from our demo of @spacemaneffects Titan ll Fuzz Machine @shred_riffs killing it as usual.
- (2017-01-10) Spaceman Titan II | Guitar Pedal | Vintage King by vintagekingproaudio
- (2017-02-09) Spaceman Effects TITAN II fuzz machine Rental from Pedal Genie (then bought it!) by Gearmanndude