Source Audio Soundblox Tri-Mod Phaser
- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
The Tri-Mod Phaser is an evolutionary outgrowth of the original Hot Hand® Phaser/Flanger system in a compact and accessible format. There are 11 phaser effect variations that can all be further modified using either a Hot Hand motion controller, LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) or Envelope Follower.
All Soundblox effects pedals are compatible with the Hot Hand Motion Controller — available separately in wireless or wired configurations — or an extensive range of on-board controls. Soundblox pedals provide a wide variety of original sounding effects in a sleekly designed, rugged package that is easy to use and highly flexible.
Soundblox Tri-Mod Phaser Features & Specifications:
- 11 Different Phaser Sounds.
- 3 Modulation Source Options: LFO, Envelope Follower, and Hot Hand Motion Sensor.
- Modern Design — a thoughtfully designed box that features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Singal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control — all Soundblox pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready' and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 4 in./10.2cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
- manual (Source Audio)