The Tri-Mod Flanger is an evolutionary outgrowth of the original Hot Hand® Phaser/Flanger system in a compact and accessible format. There are 11 flanger effect variations that can all be further modified using either a Hot Hand motion controller, LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) or Envelope Follower.
All Soundblox effects pedals are compatible with the Hot Hand Motion Controller — available separately in wireless or wired configurations — or an extensive range of on-board controls. Soundblox pedals provide a wide variety of original sounding effects in a sleekly designed, rugged package that is easy to use and highly flexible.
Soundblox Tri-Mod Flanger Features & Specifications:
- 11 Different Flanger Sounds.
- 3 Modulation Source Options: LFO, Envelope Follower, and Hot Hand® Motion Sensor.
- Modern Design — a thoughtfully designed box that features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Singal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control — all Soundblox™ pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready' and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 4 in./10.2cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
- (2008-10-04) Source Audio Soundblox Tri-Mod Flanger by Tone Factor
- (2010-08-01) Flanger Guitar Pedal Demo - "Advertisement Rock (Edition #1)" by Lucky Jackson by Source Audio
- (2010-08-17) Guitar Effects Pedal Demo - Soundblox Tri-Mod Flanger by Source Audio
- (2011-06-27) Source Audio Soundblox Tri-Mod Flanger (Dirty) by Effects Bay
- (2011-06-27) Source Audio Soundblox Tri-Mod Flanger (Clean) by Effects Bay