The Bass Envelope Filter is a continuation of the evolving line of Source Audio effects optimized specifically for the bass guitar. There are 21 different envelope filter effects to choose from including 2 Pole and 4 Pole Low Pass variations, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak/Notch variations, as well as Phaser settings. Each of these settings can be further modified with a variety of control options including positive/negative filter sweeps, sweep range, attack and decay speed settings, or frequency range selection.
All Soundblox effects pedals are compatible with the Hot Hand Motion Controller – available separately in wireless or wired configurations. Soundblox pedals provide a wide variety of original sounding effects in a sleekly designed, rugged package that is easy to use and highly flexible.
Features & Specifications:
- 21 Filter Sounds including 2 Pole Low Pass, 4 Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak and Notch and Phasers.
- Positive and Negative filter sweep with variable range and sensitivity.
- Dual range speed control allows equal adjustment of Attack and Decay speeds, or alternatively, a fixed, fast attack and adjustable Decay.
- Modern Design — a thoughtfully designed box that features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601 and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control — all Soundblox™ pedals are “Hot Hand® Ready” and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in/17.8cm (length not including 1/O jacks) x in/10/2 cm (width) x 2 in/5cm (height, including knobs).
- (2010-06-19) Pigtronix Founder Plays with Source Audio Bass Envelope Filter by Source Audio
- (2010-06-20) Summer NAMM '10: Source Audio Bass Envelope Filter by What's That Dude Play?
- (2010-06-21) Source Audio Bass Envelope Filter by Harmony-Central
- (2010-07-07) Bass Solo Using The Source Audio Bass Envelope Filter by Bryan R. Tyler
- (2010-09-13) Part 3: Source Audio Bass Envelope Filter Demo: Effect Combos by Bryan R. Tyler
- (2010-09-13) Part 2: Source Audio Bass Envelope Filter Demo: Down Sweep Sounds by Bryan R. Tyler
- (2010-09-13) Part 1: Source Audio Bass Envelope Filter Demo: Up Sweep Sounds by Bryan R. Tyler
- (2010-09-29) Tech Talk: The Soundblox Bass Envelope Filter (part 1) by Source Audio
- (2010-09-29) Tech Talk: The Soundblox Bass Envelope Filter (part 2) by Source Audio
- (2010-10-11) Bass Effects Pedal Demo - Soundblox Bass Envelope Filter by Source Audio
- (2011-02-01) NAMM '11 - Source Audio Bass & Guitar Envelope Filter Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2011-04-25) Bass Effects Pedal Demo - Soundblox Bass Envelope Filter by Source Audio
- (2011-06-27) Victor Wooten with Soundblox Bass Envelope Filter Pro by Source Audio
- (2014-08-25) Soundblox Bass Envelope Filter Demo [Funk Groove pedal TEST on-off] Source Audio - Carlo Chirio by Carlo Chirio
- (2016-03-07) A funktastic video of bassist, Jerry Henderson, jamming out with his band, Big Sam's Funky Nation! Jerry is using our Bass Envelope Filter on setting 10, with the frequency knob at 3 o?clock. Check out tour dates of Big Sam?s Funky Nation here: http://w by Source Audio
- (2016-05-18) Soundblox Bass Envelope Filter (Source Audio) Bass Riff of the Day in 30 seconds, giorno 60 by Carlo Chirio